Best moment of 2010

Rob Hemmi

Loads to choose from and hopefully still to come but, upto now mine is arriving in Warrington with loads of butterflies in mi belly! Hope I get that same feeling in September!

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

Every Rovers game i have been to this season ;)

"League is much, much more physical than Union, and that's before anyone starts breaking the rules."

Adrian Hadley (1988)

It's been a fantastic season and one that i've enjoyed throughout.

Widnes away was a terrific win under the circumstances and hearing 'There is only one Gareth Swift' was very touching.

Toulouse Away, Halifax Away, Leigh Away are up there alongside Warrington.

But then we've had some class performances at home too, Keighley, Workington, Whitehaven, racking up some points (class rugby)

I do hope that the two best moments are to come!

Outside of Fev, i've seen great games: batley vs leigh / batley v blackpool / and a few Hull fc games i've covered.

I'll always remember the Quins coach getting in a massive beef after losing to Hull FC, proper spat his dummy out!

Enjoy it whilst you can, you never know what is round the corner.

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

Enjoy it whilst you can, you never know what is round the corner.

:lol: I think anyone who's been a Fev fan for any length of time knows what you're saying there.

this being the only way I can keep up with the Fev news the highlight of the year has been reading this forum and the Fev website on a monday morning. that's at leat until my dad posts some dvds to me (big hint if thas reading this fatha)

Edited by Kiwi-Capper_merged

1st. Toulouse away. The weekend was perfick and Rovers toughing out a win in scorching conditions was awesome.

2nd. Leigh away, what they were gonna do to us. Plus the aussie idiots tantrum, quality.

3rd. Warrington away purely for the FEV fans support and the players fronting up to a top SL side.

I'll stick a 4th one in, Halifax. Just because it was hilarious to here Robins comment everytime the hair bear got the ball.

Edited by DMS

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Going through the Freddie Miller gates to watch Rovers play Widnes. The only time this year I have been able to do that. Meeting up with many old friends and above all having you lot has friends or adverseries.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

I think that ball to the wing at Sheffield away missing out the centres. Brilliant.

Spoilt for choice really I have lost count of the amount of times my dad and I have just looked at each other lost for words, and for all the right reasons this year!

We are lucky, we have nothing to worry about we are not going to get kicked out of our division, we have watched some breath taking rugby, the crowds are increasing, and the bulk of the squad is already signed up.

We can't ask for much more can we.

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!