Whens a double not a double

Lee

Worth it just to shut Clarke up for 80 mins

Wire by 60, wire by 12, wire by 8, wire by 4

Oh dear

:D :D :D :D :D

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

You can't beat a bit of humility in times like these.

Congrats Huddersfield, you deserved it.

See how it works Lee? :)

Im having me 10 minutes in the sun

Screw humility :lol:

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

No he won't.

Indeed Hanners, 10 mins over

I'll get back to you after the half 10 repeat, didnt have the balls to tape it 1st time round :lol:

:lol::D

Steady on old boy, your next :D

Brickin it whoever, mate after that :lol:

I'd rather be able to pick leeds :D

On form, i think we'd all like Leeds

What?!? I think you need to insert "to play" in there somewhere.

I'm not overkeen on them myself.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Good luck to the Giants next week. They could cause an upset against Saints - after all they have won at Wire and the Piedome recently.

One thing among many that really impressed me about them was the way they kept their structure under pressure. Wire were always bound to come back at them but the score only got close because of an outrageous Saints like forward pass and 2 brain explosions from forwards near their own line. They were a class apart. Saints have injuries, Smith is far more likely to be rumbled by the Giants than he was by Wire, and they have nothing to lose. If they keep it close there will come a point at which the pressure to avoid defeat will fall heavily on Saints. Fascinating times ahead.

We're happy with whoever comes to headingley. As usual we'll just go about our business while people write us off, much like the last 3 years really. Well done huddersfield.