is Wigan v St helens still the biggest game in Club Rugby?

Yes, indeed! It's obvious all this success rolling in for Wire is reflected in a huge following. B) When you have won a dozen trophies it may start to dwindle. :happy:

For mine, Wigan/Saints is the biggest derby. And I'm not biased. :rolleyes:

I don't know but there is some element of truth in your beliefs. Speaking to a Saints fan at work and he was saying how much he was looking forward to watching it on Sky!! When I said why you not going he replied that he had been 3 years running and then I said you lost all 3!! He just said oh well I have a stagg doo the week after!

Thats a typical St Helenseer!!! :D

I don't know but there is some element of truth in your beliefs. Speaking to a Saints fan at work and he was saying how much he was looking forward to watching it on Sky!! When I said why you not going he replied that he had been 3 years running and then I said you lost all 3!! He just said oh well I have a stagg doo the week after!

Thats a typical St Helenseer!!! :D

Sometimes you just don't get it do you Wendy!

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Most people outside of the heartlands don't even know there are two Hull clubs

Eh?!?

Waddya mean two?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Eh?!?

Waddya mean two?

:D

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

At the moment there is not much in Rovers and Saints, despite Saints having far more on the pitch success

Wigan V Saints is RL's second biggest rivalry after the Hul derby, but is not what I would call a derby because they have completely different accents - a bit like Liverpool and Man U.

Leeds V Bradford was never anywhere near these two. Afterall Leeds derby is with Hunslet/Bramley

I can see Widnes V Wire catching up next year with both having decent stadia - perhaps even Cru V Widnes :ph34r:

Is Widnes v Wire acceptable on the accent front as a proper derby? :lol:

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -