Prize money

SteveT

From reading that is seems to suggest that you get an auto place in the WCC - yet I'm not convinced that is the best way from this year. 

After 23 rounds you could be 1st, and by the end of Rd 30 when the last SL table is published, you could be 6th, not even making the knockout stages.

Wouldn't it make sense to award the LLS after Rd 30? Not sure if I have picked it up wrong.

From reading that is seems to suggest that you get an auto place in the WCC - yet I'm not convinced that is the best way from this year.

After 23 rounds you could be 1st, and by the end of Rd 30 when the last SL table is published, you could be 6th, not even making the knockout stages.

Wouldn't it make sense to award the LLS after Rd 30? Not sure if I have picked it up wrong.

I don't know if it was the press release or the bbc but I thought the same. It does mention that the clubs wanted to give them a WCC place but doesn't really say if they have.

The way I read it Dave is the table toppers after 30 rounds get the £100,000 and the LLS.

rldfsignature.jpg

Your top at the end of the league,  not the split point.

The last 7 games is not the playoffs.  It's just a continuation of the league.

It's all about da bass

Thanks both, has that been changed as I dont recall it being that explicit? It clearly states Rd30 now dont recall that being the case earlier.

Hey - it's all been a bit of a shambles, but I don't think it's been changed.

I'm still not clear who wins Div 2, though.  I'm assuming that it's the top team after 23 games.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

Hey - it's all been a bit of a shambles, but I don't think it's been changed.

I'm still not clear who wins Div 2, though.  I'm assuming that it's the top team after 23 games.

No, sorry I meant the article. It reads quite clearly, so not sure why I was confused in the first place!!!

Archived