Cup draw

Spanish Knight

• 2 weeks later...

Sounded like made hard work of it, but the win is the main thing, spoke to one of the coaching staff who said it was very sticky underfoot & on a fast pitch would have been a different story possibly

(Andy Acko - we were decorating while listening - so it was like watching ....t ...!!)

As a supporter of the scorpions I would like to pass on my congratulations on qualifying for the next round, hopefully getting a good draw. What I would also like to mention was the disgraceful non-appearance in the clubhouse after the game. There were meals and refreshments put on for the teams and not to show up was an absolute disgrace. I would say that we should do the same when we play York on 17th May but to do so would only lower us to the level of your team. The local union players at the club put it perfectly when they said that they would have been ashamed of their management if they had done a similar thing. We kicked off 1 hour earlier than normal to accomodate the teams travel home but even that was not good enough for you. My opinion is that the coach was too disappointed at not stuffing us on the day.

POOR SHOW ALL ROUND THAT BELITTLED YOUR WIN ON THE DAY.

I GUESS THIS IS YOUR IDEA OF A WARM YORKSHIRE WELCOME THEN. BITTER IRONY FROM A KNOB FROM YORK. HOPEFULLY YOU WILL STILL BE IN THIS LEAGUE NEXT SEASON. YOUR TEAM IS A DISGRACE AND THE MANAGMENT AND COACH SHOULD TAKE A LONG LOOK AT THEMSELVES AS THEY ARE AN UTTER JOKE AND PUT A SHAME ON THE CLUB AS A WHOLE

I GUESS THIS IS YOUR IDEA OF A WARM YORKSHIRE WELCOME THEN. BITTER IRONY FROM A KNOB FROM YORK. HOPEFULLY YOU WILL STILL BE IN THIS LEAGUE NEXT SEASON. YOUR TEAM IS A DISGRACE AND THE MANAGMENT AND COACH SHOULD TAKE A LONG LOOK AT THEMSELVES AS THEY ARE AN UTTER JOKE AND PUT A SHAME ON THE CLUB AS A WHOLE

Nowt to do with the fans mate. I suggest if you've any issues with the club or management you contact them direct. Full details are on the official club website.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

You do realise that none of us were actually there, don't you?

Capitals make you seem angry, are you angry? I'm not from York if it makes any difference.

The fact the game was supposedly to kick off an hour earlier than normal was partly lost due to the pitch not been marked out correctly.

Also know for a fact our lads did not get back to York until 10.30 Sunday night with work for all the next morning

Also know for a fact our lads did not get back to York until 10.30 Sunday night with work for all the next morning

Same  for South Wales for every away game.

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Their choice - or maybe all John Guildford's fault...

Even I couldn't blame him for the layout of the United Kingdom, try as I might.

One would hope we can win that one. Then MAYBE if everyone stops fudging about we can get a big SL side down at BC.. We can dream..

Assuming we get through to the next round we won't get a "big" SL side. If I've understood the draw process the next round only brings in HKR, Salford, Hull FC and Wakefield from SL.

The full fourth round draw is as follows:

North Wales Crusaders v Doncaster

Dewsbury Rams v Newcastle Thunder

Featherstone Lions v York City Knights

Barrow Raiders v Halifax

Bradford Bulls v Workington Town

Normanton Knights v Batley Bulldogs

Leigh Miners Rangers v Oxford

Swinton Lions v Rochdale Hornets

Sheffield Eagles v Oldham

Whitehaven v Featherstone Rovers

Leigh Centurions v London Broncos