Time To Act

painkiller

Its war"n Corrie on here at the moment. For goodness sake ignore the rumour mongers and the innuendo from people who have nothing else to do with their time. Sit back and observe how things work out, then bring forward constructive comments and criticisms.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its war"n Corrie on here at the moment. For goodness sake ignore the rumour mongers and the innuendo from people who have nothing else to do with their time. Sit back and observe how things work out, then bring forward constructive comments and criticisms.

Sorry Bob, but if someone comes on here and spouts about the club I love, then I've a right to challenge them. Yes it's funny how that some posters have only made an handful of comments, but the first posts they make are negative rants.

Im Fev and im proud

It's the players and the coaches that have continuously let us down ever since we beat Cas in 2012. Things have stood still or gone backwards on the field ever since, but I don't think its the fault of the chairman, the coaches have had a big enough budget and should have achieved more than just the league wins.

how long before we let the Bastian thing go.....how long do we blame him for what is happening this season ? The Bloke didn't actually have as bad a record as hay has, he just did not have a fair crack. Blew away 2 SL sides in Pre-season, Lost by a point at dews bury away, and last minute to donny away and was it then 2 defeats to Leigh ?? if we are to be honest that 'poor' squad he assembled did actually get us to the grand final, something the team the season before did not manage.

Sorry Bob, but if someone comes on here and spouts ###### about the club I love, then I've a right to challenge them. Yes it's funny how that some posters have only made an handful of comments, but the first posts they make are negative rants.

Apologise Maureen if you have taken my remark out of context. Nothing personal, it was just my feelings in general concerning the topic. Si thi. 

Apologise Maureen if you have taken my remark out of context. Nothing personal, it was just my feelings in general concerning the topic. Si thi.

Apologies accepted Bob, I know where you coming from though with all the rumour mongering, I get sick of hearing it myself, but I will defend if I feel necessary

Im Fev and im proud

how long before we let the Bastian thing go.....how long do we blame him for what is happening this season ? The Bloke didn't actually have as bad a record as hay has, he just did not have a fair crack. Blew away 2 SL sides in Pre-season, Lost by a point at dews bury away, and last minute to donny away and was it then 2 defeats to Leigh ?? if we are to be honest that 'poor' squad he assembled did actually get us to the grand final, something the team the season before did not manage.

You're wrong mate. Firstly Donny were beating us all game. Pre-season means nothing. We were r soled by Leigh at home and as you say beaten 2x by them away, no shame in the latter. The way some of the players were alienated left a bad taste in the dressing room. The squad that had been assemled was destroyed forever.

As for his squad that took us to the grand final, I'm not so sure Jason Crookes, Luke Teasdale, Kyle Trout, Chris Annakin, Ben Blackmore, Andy Kain, Bridge's brother, Ian Hardman, Matt Dale, Matt James, Steve Crossley etc were much to do with 'His' squad. Credit to him for Moore and Flanagan and Mendieka Not so much for Hirst, Sunley and Chisholm.

No Batley fans I know feel that way. Why would we want rid of him?

Dunno.... but the mood on your forum since Sunday suggests disquiet with regards to Kear. ...

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Archived