Batley reaction

town4me

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from against two bad teams, look at how many tries we score ....confidence or not it's our attacking play that's pathetic. 

You can make your own minds up why that is.

agreed ,  I keep saying town lack attacking ideas and a strike FB , also the wings are virtually redundant  its all up the middle and feed the second row and all too easy to defend

i can't get this to work keith is there another link ? i'd like to see this as i missed sundays game 

It's from the Bulldogs website - http://www.batleybulldogs.co.uk/ -   just click on latest game.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Archived