Stadium news

jayemm

Not while Guildford is still there it isn't.

No idea what the final outcome will be, but 3 people are working very hard (as well as coping with running their own business) to sort this mess out, they are Knights supporters and obviously have integrity and business acumen so lets just wait and see what happens.

My own purely personal opinion is that some of the comments from social media regarding the people involved may well prove to be extremely wide of the mark

No idea what the final outcome will be, but 3 people are working very hard (as well as coping with running their own business) to sort this mess out, they are Knights supporters and obviously have integrity and business acumen so lets just wait and see what happens.

My own purely personal opinion is that some of the comments from social media regarding the people involved may well prove to be extremely wide of the mark

Sincerely hope you're right Col, I just want the club to be as good as it can be. If the current board manage that, I'll gladly support everything they do. If it's just going to be like before I'll do something more worthwhile with my time and money.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Getting worried now - really hope 'No news is Good news'...

Nah, I reckon you'll be happy with the outcome Col, you being a big supporter of Guildford and his puppet pals and all. 

I won't though, but I will one day I'm sure of that.

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Nah, I reckon you'll be happy with the outcome Col, you being a big supporter of Guildford and his puppet pals and all. 

I won't though, but I will one day I'm sure of that.

Lot of incorrect bits in that Simon - still stick by what I said regarding the people involved in trying to find a solution and their 'supposed' motives, personally reckon the RFL & Council will see through and not allow any 'ulterior motives' to come to fruition

Lot of incorrect bits in that Simon - still stick by what I said regarding the people involved in trying to find a solution and their 'supposed' motives, personally reckon the RFL & Council will see through and not allow any 'ulterior motives' to come to fruition

If you're right there Col, I'll be delighted.

Sadly I can't help but feel there is something underhand going on though when 51% of the shares in YCK Ltd are handed by John Guildford to a holding company in which the three Knights directors are directors which isn't even a normal Ltd company but one which is an "unlimited company". One which is set up "when secrecy concerning financial affairs is desired, effectively shielding and protecting its financial affairs".

Why would they do that if everything was above board? Why not just hand the shares to the directors if they were all so confident in their capability to sort this properly?

Looks to me, and people far more knowledgeable about company make-ups (bear in mind I've consulted 2 different accountant about this) that it's simply a ruse to get around Guildford giving up any control. And remember, the council won't deal with the club while John Guildford has control of it, which we all know he always will as he pulls stunts like this.

If you're right there Col, I'll be delighted.

Sadly I can't help but feel there is something underhand going on though when 51% of the shares in YCK Ltd are handed by John Guildford to a holding company in which the three Knights directors are directors which isn't even a normal Ltd company but one which is an "unlimited company". One which is set up "when secrecy concerning financial affairs is desired, effectively shielding and protecting its financial affairs".

Why would they do that if everything was above board? Why not just hand the shares to the directors if they were all so confident in their capability to sort this properly?

Looks to me, and people far more knowledgeable about company make-ups (bear in mind I've consulted 2 different accountant about this) that it's simply a ruse to get around Guildford giving up any control. And remember, the council won't deal with the club while John Guildford has control of it, which we all know he always will as he pulls stunts like this.

He's running out of stunts though - which is nice.

John Guildford of York City Knights - What a guy!

Our club, Our city, Our choice. #GuildfordOut

Archived