About bloody time as well!

First middle lane hogger convicted

So, he's from Wigan B)  and he was only doing 60mph, hanging's too good for him. 

The Wiggin bit was just for a laugh but, seriously, people that continuously drive in the middle lane when the inside lane's free drive me nuts. I hope plenty more are punished and the message begins to hit home for these selfish bleeders.

(This was a couple of weeks back but ain't seen it mentioned anywhere on here yet. :huh: )

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Quite right too , just a lack of police on the motorway stops more people being taken to task for this type of poor driving.

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

The lad's done well to drive at 60mph on that stretch of the motorway.

He wants a medal, not a fine.

It's not a question of coming down to earth, Mr Duxbury. Some of us, Mr Duxbury, belong in the stars.

First middle lane hogger convicted

So, he's from Wigan B)  and he was only doing 60mph, hanging's too good for him. 

The Wiggin bit was just for a laugh but, seriously, people that continuously drive in the middle lane when the inside lane's free drive me nuts. I hope plenty more are punished and the message begins to hit home for these selfish bleeders.

(This was a couple of weeks back but ain't seen it mentioned anywhere on here yet. :huh: )

Any money this makes no difference at all. These people are just too stupid for words.

Three solutions.

1. Compulsory vasectomy or sterilisation for offenders, to stop them breeding.

2. Allow overtaking on the inside as well as outside.

3. The right to bear arms..and use them.

Any money this makes no difference at all. These people are just too stupid for words.

Three solutions.

1. Compulsory vasectomy or sterilisation for offenders, to stop them breeding.

2. Allow overtaking on the inside as well as outside.

3. The right to bear arms..and use them.

That's the trouble with you, your ever the moderate. I'd go for something more radical.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

That's the trouble with you, your ever the moderate. I'd go for something more radical.

I was thinking Chinook helicopters patrolling motorways with a big grab hook slung underneath. If middle lane hogs are spotted in swoops the chopper, grabs them and deposits them far out at sea.

And that's for first time offenders!!!

Archived