Swinton Lions

RoughyedsMad

They are the team to be feared and if any team on current form is going to beat us it is going to be Swinton! I am just glad that Keighley have an easy run-in with three fixtures against southern based teams because I would feel confident beating them home or away in the 1st v 2nd game. Their mental preparation also won't be quite right by not playing high intensity games!! Give me Keighley all day long!!

They are the team to be feared and if any team on current form is going to beat us it is going to be Swinton! I am just glad that Keighley have an easy run-in with three fixtures against southern based teams because I would feel confident beating them home or away in the 1st v 2nd game. Their mental preparation also won't be quite right by not playing high intensity games!! Give me Keighley all day long!!

So let me get this straight.We have won 11 on the bounce beat Swinton away in that run,brought in some reasonable quality players since and we sound to be underdogs.Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Archived