England knights

yipyee

should the England knights be playing in the European shield?

This would blood young players whilst provide a bar for the developing nations to aim at...long term hopefully a full England team would then compete and we can then have a meaningful tournament and only play SH sides in World cups!

I recall hearing that the other nations felt it devalued the competition to have a second string England playing and winning the competition. Fair enough too. I think the Knights are a must, but would be better off touring the southern hemisphere. What an experience for a group of young Englishmen to go play a series in front of big crowds in PNG!

No.

Should have sent them to sydney..and play against a couple of the pacific nations..

The knights setup is/was good at getting the players ready for the first team..but i think we need to get players ready for touring too..3-4 week away from the family and bunking with a room mate can unsettle some players..

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL

Archived