Stop buying Time and Sunday times

Yes.  Lots of people do.  I don't know where people get the idea that nobody reads paper copy.  I read the print copy of The Sunday Times every week, I read the print copy of League Express and League Weekly every week and I read the print copy of Rugby League World and the marvellous Forty 20 every month.  I love reading print copy.  It is far more relaxing and it is far easier to navigate than online material. 

...I buy the weekend papers and get through most of them during the week. Can't abide reading from a tablet whilst "on the throne".....

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...I buy the weekend papers and get through most of them during the week. Can't abide reading from a tablet whilst "on the throne".....

I knew there was something different about you Barnacle.  Could never quite put my finger on it.  You're Prince Charles! ;)

Rugby League - a sport where shape and size does not limit your potential

David, thanks for explaining. I appreciate you writing. It is accidental, I won't use the quote button again so it doesn't cause any problems.

I haven't enough posts for the cross code forum yet,in any case I am not an avid fan, I preferred to watch the Norway V Hungary football game than the union match on sky tonight!

David, thanks for explaining. I appreciate you writing. It is accidental, I won't use the quote button again so it doesn't cause any problems.

I haven't enough posts for the cross code forum yet,in any case I am not an avid fan, I preferred to watch the Norway V Hungary football game than the union match on sky tonight!

No problem and if you respond to this post you will have achieved 100 and you will qualify for the cc forum.  It would be great if you posted there, because there are so many questions we need to ask you about your weekly column in the ST. ;)

You do understand the meaning of what I wrote dhw?  I know you're not the sharpest tool in the box. :tongue:

You replied to your own post, even quote your own comment but your reply was empty (a significant improvement on most of your other posts). Anybody doing this is intoxicated

I was commenting on what you posted, not the quoting of your previous post. Talking of blunt tools and their boxes, whilst displaying such stupidity is rather comical. Shouldn't you be in the other forum where you belong?

Quite. Going to the dunny with the Daily Mail on a tablet rather than paper completely obviates the reason for taking it there in the first place.

You replied to your own post, even quote your own comment but your reply was empty (a significant improvement on most of your other posts). Anybody doing this is intoxicated

I was commenting on what you posted, not the quoting of your previous post. Talking of blunt tools and their boxes, whilst displaying such stupidity is rather comical. Shouldn't you be in the other forum where you belong?

Whoosh!!! - you do realise that my post with no comment was intentional?  Stupid boy, Pike :tongue:

Archived