Jose Mourhino sacked.

The football press reporters are always angling to get managers sacked. They were like a bunch of jackals harrying first Tim Sherwood, then Gary Monk and now Jose Mourinho.

Next week they'll start on someone else. Steve McLaren? Manuel Pellegrini?

Gobscheidts who've never played at any level and never even managed a Sunday school team yet present themselves as experts.

Stuart Barnes played the game but is currently doing the same in rugby union.

Owen Slot and Stephen Jones make me embarrassed to admit they are Welsh.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

The football press reporters are always angling to get managers sacked. They were like a bunch of jackals harrying first Tim Sherwood, then Gary Monk and now Jose Mourinho.

Next week they'll start on someone else. Steve McLaren? Manuel Pellegrini?

Gobscheidts who've never played at any level and never even managed a Sunday school team yet present themselves as experts.

Stuart Barnes played the game but is currently doing the same in rugby union.

Owen Slot and Stephen Jones make me embarrassed to admit they are Welsh.

There actually seems to be a big chunk of the blame aimed at the Chelsea players, rather than Mourinho.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sherwood was hung out to dry by his club, who didn't sign the players he wanted or find the funds to sign players who would keep them in the Premiership. Fabien Delph, who had previously shown a strong commitment to the club, could see the writing on the wall. He jumped ship just before the start of the season, too late for the club to sign a repllacement.

Sherwood will be back and will have a point to prove.

Monk's position was raised every single night on Sky Sports News. Swansea have now sacked him without having a clue who will replace him.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

There actually seems to be a big chunk of the blame aimed at the Chelsea players, rather than Mourinho.

The players should be ashamed of themselves every one of them. 

In the blink of an eye it could all be taken away.  Be grateful always.

Archived