Fixtures Phone App

Dave Naylor

Using a tool called AppSheet, I made an Oldham fixture app at Google Sheets.  It should work on both Android and iPhone.  Follow the below link using your device, it'll ask you to install the AppSheet tool and then you can have the fixtures right there on your dog and bone.  Nothing earth shattering but it looks nice!

Clicking the link in a browser should send you to a page where you can forward an email to yourself to get the install link.

http://appsheet.com/newshortcut/7397a6cd-d854-4a6e-8b53-58714f3e3b80

It looks like this on my Nexus 4.

post-44077-0-61617800-1453213780_thumb.png

post-44077-0-54154500-1453213861_thumb.png 

post-44077-0-05167000-1453213872_thumb.png

Dave, I've got windows phone, is there an app as it's not in the store

I had a windows phone that they recomended to me last time i renewed my contract , i found that most apps available were practicaaly useless so sent it back after only 6 days and got another android . . . apps on androids seem much suprerior to me

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

All these techy innovations are fab.Why doesnt the club do the same?.Dave we would be knackered without you on this forum.You have been a revelation since you started posting.

same reason "The Club" cant even be bothered to collect lottery money off people, etc etc etc etc  ..........Incompetence

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

You could consider putting in (H) and (A) in for immediate visual impact and put all the Challenge Cup round dates in anyway? This is what it would look like in a typical match day programme!

Is it possible to to have a picture of the visiting ground in the background for an away fixture instead of overuse of the aerial shot of Bower Fold?

I wonder whether it is possible to have links to social media on your excellent design too? It is very promising and we are eternally grateful to have you on board mate!!

• [H] and [A] now added
  • First 3 (for us) Challenge Cup rounds added
  • I'm restricted on only two images.  A start-up pic that briefly flashes by and then a backdrop one.  I chose the aerial view of Bower Fold.
  • Link to clubs' twitter feeds now added

The app should sync automatically.

Excellent! Love the Twitter links!

What I meant was that (H) or (A) could be on the page with every single fixture when you first start up the app! Otherwise one has to open up every individual hyperlink to find this information!

You could include all friendlies as well to make it fully comprehensive and provide results too! For the recent Keighley game provide the score and try scorers and attendance and a link to the Oldham Chronicle match report!

Archived