Sally Bolton

www.twitter.com/flyingking2

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

Back in rugby league for a while now I think

RLEF appointment and a world cup job on the horizon I would bet, as well as assisting in the next pitch for 2021 - we'll need that one as ell because there has apparently been interest again from some off the beaten track places and the RLIF came out with a decision that they would look to expand the reach of the international game

I would like it here for purely selfish reasons and if Sally's back that's good. If she is to help a new territory take the world cup so be it

after all why not France with matches in European countries that have a league interest and qualify

Whatever she does now and in the future if its rl related she will bring value to the roles she does, a real supporter of the game

Archived