Halifax reaction

town4me

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will have no excuses now marra , we will have to have a win, I hope ;)

well they did run leigh close but with our players back and on our "tight pitch " and them travelling All that way then let's get behind them big style! I have one former fan coming with me because sammut is due back!

London will bring their usual car full (and fair play to them ) why don't the community team get into the local schools and drum up some support, get JS up, free tickets with paying parents, posters up in shops, get up to the college and leave vouchers, the students bring the voucher show their student card and pay say a fiver, the weather is supposed to be better so no excuses about the weather, lets get the kids wanting to come to Town, lets face it anything is better than nothing !!!!!

I wait to get shot down !!

London will bring their usual car full (and fair play to them ) why don't the community team get into the local schools and drum up some support, get JS up, free tickets with paying parents, posters up in shops, get up to the college and leave vouchers, the students bring the voucher show their student card and pay say a fiver, the weather is supposed to be better so no excuses about the weather, lets get the kids wanting to come to Town, lets face it anything is better than nothing !!!!!

I wait to get shot down !!

jarrod will be up most the week as hes on the community team.

our season starts this week, london, batley, oldham and haven in the next 4 games,all 4 are winnable and 6 points should be the target.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

jarrod will be up most the week as hes on the community team.

our season starts this week, london, batley, oldham and haven in the next 4 games,all 4 are winnable and 6 points should be the target.

London oldham haven yeah but batley away I am not so sure

Archived