20 Mar: SL: Hull KR v Salford Red Devils KO 3pm

Who will win?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Draw
    • Salford Red Devils

Michael Dobson creates a try for Griffin.

30-10, kick to come.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Salford get a repeat set, all pressure from them,

Griffin over again, O'Brien obliges, game on.

30-18.

The Griffin who's scored a brace is George btw.

Salford piling it on again.

Salford drag a Rovers player into touch. I can hear Eddie shrieking in anguish from here, he hates that.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

The good news is that, as it stands, Hull FC have moved up to 5th in SL without lifting a finger today.

Oh, that makes me really happy!

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Salford drag a Rovers player into touch. I can hear Eddie shrieking in anguish from here, he hates that.

Along with defenders putting the ball dead by straddling the dead ball line. Memo to kickers - don't put your kicks so deep.

Oh, that makes me really happy!

Thought it would.

Mantellato misses a penalty, still a two converted scores game.

Comeback on from Salford?  Can they do a Warrington?

Have they enough brown envelopes?

Johnson in at the corner.

30-22.

O'Brien nails it off touch.

30-24, Hull FC back down to 6th, I'm happy to say.

Ryan Shaw scores for Rovers after good work from Cockayne.

34-24, Hull back up to 5th.

Have they enough brown envelopes?

I thought you knew! We have an endless supply. ;)

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Conversion good,

36-24.

Commentary said that Allgood was offside and knocked on, but HKR were allowed to score the try. Typical!

I don't know why they bother with the video ref at televised games - should just let local radio comms make the calls.

Penalty Mantellato.

38-24, 8 mins left.

Salford regain kick off.

I don't know why they bother with the video ref at televised games - should just let local radio comms make the calls.

:biggrin:  :biggrin:

Kop**ak scores.

38-28.

Goal good,

38-30, 3 1/2 mins left.

What have you got?

:blink:

Salford piling it on again.

But lose the ball.

Archived