Blackpool Bash May 29th 2016

RPH

I have just booked 2 nights B&B for the Blackpool Bash Weekend...

and in the Bloomfield Road area, as IMO I think the pubs and a club in that area are slightly better than other parts of the town....

Just wondering where everyone ( if anyone ) are getting their tickets from, Batley have been allocated the South Stand side......So I will be going behind the South Sticks.....

I know we can order online from rugby league . com but do the club also sell tickets for the games ?...

£30 for 2 days...£20 for the Sunday only.....Ill just partake in our Sunday game....

http://www.rugby-league.com/tickets/summer_bash

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

free with the season ticket I thought?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

free with the season ticket I thought?

me and the boss do not have season tickets....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Are they free to season ticket holders?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

Voucher in season ticket gives 50% discount but said that if it was a renewal after season ticket holder previous year then free ticket up to value of £20 or £20 credit against higher priced ticket. (I think?) So eg. A £50 ticket would be £15. A renewal is therefore £10 better off.

Kevin how much are the Bash tickets from Batley Bulldogs ( for a none season ticket holder) .....south stand Sunday only......ill buy 2 on Monday....

are they the same price as from RL.com......? .....less the rip off admin fee.....

yes...........£20 each

Owt for nowt PM,see you tonight mate

I shall be holding court in HH WMC dispensing wisdom for all those who wish to stand me a pint of Smith's

Archived