Bulldogs on sky again!

bulldog4ever

Can I just pick up on the bit about sponsors. Just spare a thought for businesses that have signage boards around the pitch .Approx half are covered up by the Ladbrokes boards.Just look around on Friday as I did at the Fev game.Part of the selling pitch .....TV exposure....perhaps???

Fair call Colin. It is a shame if loyal sponsors can't benefit from the Sky coverage. We could maybe have attracted some additional revenue from perimeter board advertising for these games.

Should be a cracker this one against Catalans.The Dogs have a habit this season of stepping up  and holding their own against the so called high flyers.Strangely, it's not so against  weaker teams and really if they had have been consistent would be up there with Leigh.

Shifting the topic a bit.......'appens we should all try and "bring a friend" for this match.  

If you have one, that is.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

If you have one, that is.

I'll take you, if you fancy, BSJ.  A chance to see Willie Mason tearing down the slope at M.P.   My treat (no wisecracks please).  I'll call it the "adopt a Ram" scheme.  

Just let me know today if you do fancy going (then I can stop pestering my other 'acquaintances'!).

I'll take you, if you fancy, BSJ.  A chance to see Willie Mason tearing down the slope at M.P.   My treat (no wisecracks please).  I'll call it the "adopt a Ram" scheme.  

Just let me know today if you do fancy going (then I can stop pestering my other 'acquaintances'!).

Thanks for the offer Bi!!, much appreciated, and I would have been a very interested observer. I'm afraid that family commitments will be keeping me occupied - I hope that you do well against them and maybe the culture shock will catch them unawares. It would be good to meet up in the quarter finals.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I have adopted a Ram for the occasion.

I don't have Sky so glad to be going live and enjoy a couple of bevies before and hopefully more afterwards before I collapse.

Cheers Roger.

Archived