Where to watch state of origin in hull now new clarence is shut

Hello, does anyone know of any pubs in hull (preferably town but doesnt matter if not) where origin will be shown on weds? We always go in new clarence but i think thats shut... any help would be great

Try contacting the Ship Inn, Anne Watson St, near the Stoneferry B and Q.

They always used to open up early for RL from down under, along with the New Calrence, IIRC.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Spend £10 a month on Premier player and watch it on line.

Less costly than most visits to the pub in my experience and very much cheaper than a flight to Oz.

Mind you I think we all regret the loss of the £10 emigration vessels, that would have been even cheaper!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Yea i vaguely remember watching fc v catalans in ship a few years back wen it was on the french channel.

Will try ship but if anyone knows anything more town way that would be great.

We do a days drinking for it so dont want to watch it at home! Cheers though

download Mobdro on android....free..works..get all sky and prem sports.same thing used on firesticks.

Is there a virtual bar that serves real beer?

That, I think, is the most important part for the lad.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Is there a virtual bar that serves real beer?

That, I think, is the most important part for the lad.

Well if hes getting it online for free through Mobdro etc he might as well go rob the offy for the booze.

download Mobdro on android....free..works..get all sky and prem sports.same thing used on firesticks.

It's a beggar to install on a fire stick, because it won't select the 'download' button on the Mobdro website, but it can be done.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived