01 Jul: SL: Hull KR v Warrington Wolves KO 8pm

Explain to me why it does not.

And then why if you penalise a shoulder charge that leads to retaliation you don't talk to the first offender?

not if the offence is only worthy of a penalty. Not seen the offence but that is obviously what the officials thought. A minor offence doesnt become more serious just because somebody retaliates by 'battering' him.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And where did I say all Refs are against me?

The state of refereeing is appalling as evidenced by a leading ref being suspended and the RFL conducting a thorough review.

All this talking to the players appals me. They are on the pitch to to facilitate a fair game not play the game with the players!

Try just about every post on the subject. Or at last that's the impression you give

Referees have talked to players for years. Players and coaches like it and it does facilitate a much easier and smoother game

your example of why the state of refereeing is in a mess is a poor one as it seems that both the referees have been suspended for none refereeing matters if the rumours are to be believed. If you are talking about how the match protocols have been created and implemented and the level of support provided to refs with regards to match decisions etc then there are big problems but as I have said consistently this us down to the person in charge who was and is so clearly the wrong person for that leadership job

Green charged with Grade C.

No charge or warning for Cox despite his vicious shoulder charge and head butt.

Which would indicate that the ref and his "coach" sorry the TJ got the decision correct

It wasn't me that said our position was false that was my new friend Exiled Wiganer.

But wishing we were out of SL come on. What are you afraid of?

Find the tackling stats hard to believe. There were long periods when we hardly touched the ball, we had several goal line drop outs and penalties leading up to c.16 tackles and goal line defence. Without Ticket Warrington looked toothless, Shadow hardly participated and kicked like a donkey. Catchword was stifled playing in the middle, running from deep seems to be all he can offer....back to fullback.

Crowd 6800 with about 200 Warrington fans.Hicks role on the touchline seemed to be coaching Woodhead, frequently interfering. Cox, an overgrown kid shoulder charged Green and then roughed him up. Green stood up and literally battered him into the ground. Cox left the field early in the 2cnd half never to reappear.....hopefully again at the KC. We got the penalty, the Ref didn't speak to Cox despite indicating the shoulder charge. Retaliation punished, foul play virtually ignored.

Talking of overgrown kids, this is pathetic. Grow up. 

Green charged with Grade C.

No charge or warning for Cox despite his vicious shoulder charge and head butt.

Which to the reasonable man would suggest that neither of these terrible things actually happened. I was also surprised to hear that Cox was struggling as whenever I've seen him he's done pretty well.

stevereed100 please give it up, you are embarrassing yourself and other Rovers fans. The refs are not all against us, this season like most of the last 4 or 5 we are not good enough. The team is not fit enough and we don't have the mental fortitude to tough it out game after game.

This is nothing to do with refs, the RFL or the man on the bloody moon! Everyone makes mistakes and you shout etc at the games. When you have calmed down and come posting on here surely you have had time to assess things a little more evenly.

My concern is next week, we got a good draw when being rightly down to 12 men, lets see what performance the team comes up with this week!

Archived