01 Jul: SL: Hull KR v Warrington Wolves KO 8pm

It seems odd to be sitting above a team which crushed us twice this year...

How does it feel to be sitting below a team that's lost at Leeds, Hudds, Widnes and also at home to Cas and your good selves then?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One eye on the cup semi final already?.  That's OK for three of the semi finalists to do. 

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

I was rather trusting Stevereed to enlarge on his narrative.

Thought you might have been, I'll look forward to his response.

It feels temporary. ;)

Does to me too.  :(

A great game wait to see Rovers tackling stats. Even before the sending off ( for which we got the penalty!) we were looking at 70% possession for Warrington.Second half we were under the cosh. To go behind 16-10 with 5 mins to go was deadly. To come back, absolutely brilliant.

Hull KR had 6 more carries than Wire but made 2 more tackles.

Pathetic attempt to do us down. The result achieved with 12 men for 50 mins and Michael as Ref...coached by Robert Hicks on the line....demonstrates Rovers false league position. Missing so many players throughout the season we have challenged many of the top teams and thrashed several of the weaker sides...Cas Wakefield and Leeds come to mind. We even shocked the mighty League Leaders in 2 games were we led for long periods. Certain Hull fans have lost touch with reality after a few narrow wins. By next weekend it will be at least 3 weeks since a league win.

If anyone's position is false then Hull comes to mind, a team lucky to have avoided a long injury list all year.

There's nothing false about anybody's league position after twenty games.

Very good effort from Rovers to get a point while playing with twelve men for over half the game. 

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

There's nothing false about anybody's league position after twenty games.

Very good effort from Rovers to get a point while playing with twelve men for over half the game.

I'd agree about about your first paragraph if everyone had the same injury list as yours this season. We see how well your team plays when your talisman in Ellis is out injured/rested. You don't seem to win many games.

It wasn't me that said our position was false that was my new friend Exiled Wiganer.

But wishing we were out of SL come on. What are you afraid of?

Find the tackling stats hard to believe. There were long periods when we hardly touched the ball, we had several goal line drop outs and penalties leading up to c.16 tackles and goal line defence. Without Ticket Warrington looked toothless, Shadow hardly participated and kicked like a donkey. Catchword was stifled playing in the middle, running from deep seems to be all he can offer....back to fullback.

Crowd 6800 with about 200 Warrington fans.Hicks role on the touchline seemed to be coaching Woodhead, frequently interfering. Cox, an overgrown kid shoulder charged Green and then roughed him up. Green stood up and literally battered him into the ground. Cox left the field early in the 2cnd half never to reappear.....hopefully again at the KC. We got the penalty, the Ref didn't speak to Cox despite indicating the shoulder charge. Retaliation punished, foul play virtually ignored.

I'd agree about about your first paragraph if everyone had the same injury list as yours this season. We see how well your team plays when your talisman in Ellis is out injured/rested. You don't seem to win many games.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we've played 6 times without Ellis. We've won 4 and lost 2.

demonstrates Rovers false league position.

What's all this about then?  :huh:

It wasn't me that said our position was false

Retaliation punished, foul play virtually ignored.

Cox was penalised. Doesnt mean the player can get up and batter him, as i think you put it.

Sounds like exactly the kind of thing we dont want in our game.

Without Ticket Warrington looked toothless, Shadow hardly participated and kicked like a donkey. Catchword was stifled playing in the middle,

Is this supposed to be a joke? I don't get it.

Well done Hull KR, sounds like yet another dodgy away performance from us. We just don't seem to be able to score enough points at the moment.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

It wasn't me that said our position was false that was my new friend Exiled Wiganer.

Find the tackling stats hard to believe. There were long periods when we hardly touched the ball, we had several goal line drop outs and penalties leading up to c.16 tackles and goal line defence. Without Ticket Warrington looked toothless, Shadow hardly participated and kicked like a donkey. Catchword was stifled playing in the middle, running from deep seems to be all he can offer....back to fullback.

Crowd 6800 with about 200 Warrington fans.Hicks role on the touchline seemed to be coaching Woodhead, frequently interfering. Cox, an overgrown kid shoulder charged Green and then roughed him up. Green stood up and literally battered him into the ground. Cox left the field early in the 2cnd half never to reappear.....hopefully again at the KC. We got the penalty, the Ref didn't speak to Cox despite indicating the shoulder charge. Retaliation punished, foul play virtually ignored.

So despite not being party to any of the conversations between ref and TJ you decide that the TJ was coaching the ref? And for all those including you who say the TJs don't provide any input ....

I didn't say anything about wishing you were out of Super League. By 'rightful place' I meant the bottom of the table. I don't think you will be relegated to the Championship but you're in for a much harder fight this time round. I wouldn't be surprised to see Craven Park hosting the 'million pound match'.

Was Jordan Cox not very popular at Rovers? Scott Taylor was gunning for him when Warrington came to the KC.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Absolute key player for us. Wouldn't argue with that.

Is this supposed to be a joke? I don't get it.

Well done Hull KR, sounds like yet another dodgy away performance from us. We just don't seem to be able to score enough points at the moment.

Ticket = Gidley on my very helpful computer. Why does it have to be clever, if I type Gidley I mean Gidley. As a kid in the 50s I was taught to write carefully and correct my own mistakes! Sorry just William if you were confused!

Cox was a clown at Rovers, had a high opinion of himself and was offloaded to remove his bad influence. Suspect ScottbTaylor had been wound up by Cox prematch or in any initial contact.

Have yet to see the video but reports of a headbutt to follow the shoulder charge, missed it as I was following the money...no the ball.

Hicks definitely told the Ref what to do but missed out speaking to Cox or putting the incident on report. As Cox got back into position he went to the West Stand with a big grin and stare. The guys an idiot, and is struggling at Warrington. His friends at KR despair.

Cox was a clown at Rovers, had a high opinion of himself and was offloaded to remove his bad influence. Suspect ScottbTaylor had been wound up by Cox prematch or in any initial contact.

Have yet to see the video but reports of a headbutt to follow the shoulder charge, missed it as I was following the money...no the ball.

Hicks definitely told the Ref what to do but missed out speaking to Cox or putting the incident on report. As Cox got back into position he went to the West Stand with a big grin and stare. The guys an idiot, and is struggling at Warrington. His friends at KR despair.

So the ref and TJ discussed the incident. That's good officiating that especially as it was off the ball according to you and the ref may have been following the ball

But my point was that Hicks f####d up again,no words by ref to Cox or review. Hicks really does like only see half the picture.

Still set the game up for a great team performance by 12 men. To lose gallantly 10-6 would have been respected by the crowd. To come back through a short kick and adventurous attack was remarkable.

But my point was that Hicks f####d up again,no words by ref to Cox or review. Hicks really does like only see half the picture.

Still set the game up for a great team performance by 12 men. To lose gallantly 10-6 would have been respected by the crowd. To come back through a short kick and adventurous attack was remarkable.

Why blame Hicks. Maybe they did the correct thing? Just because you think all refs are against you doesn't make it the case

Explain to me why it does not.

And then why if you penalise a shoulder charge that leads to retaliation you don't talk to the first offender?

Why not blame Hicks?

Sorry to put you on the spot but you did try to be very clever and ignore the detail of previous comments.

And where did I say all Refs are against me?

The state of refereeing is appalling as evidenced by a leading ref being suspended and the RFL conducting a thorough review.

All this talking to the players appals me. They are on the pitch to to facilitate a fair game not play the game with the players!

Archived