Batley and Fev's success

He's been twice the player since he came out. When he was at Fev he played as if all the world was on his shoulders, and now we know why!

Confidence is a major factor in the game and he's benefitted from being made captain - look how Briggs is playing for us now he's got the no.6 shirt back all to himself.

suppose its about opinions, me personally i think hes the worst prop in the championship and iv seen nothing since he came out that changes my opinion.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was that bad that Fev had to sign him in the first place along with others that put you out of the semi final ;)

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

He was that bad that Fev had to sign him in the first place along with others that put you out of the semi final ;)

True. Bastian's signing..... walmsley never played a competitive game....george was moved on to hunslet.... and was the only one of the four i had any time for.... gaz moore played ok against weak teams but at least had a blinder v sheff and keegan was poor....for us at least....

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

does anyone know what became of walmsley i actually had high hopes for him when he signed just unlucky with persistant injuries

i just thought he wasnt considered good enough. Played for donny on loan...came back to fev... trained and collected his contract money until it ended. That was it in the semi pro game i think.

Bastians judgement was woeful

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

agreed it was such a big decision at the time and had to be right maybe keeping long on would have done the trick the players liked him and he too liked it here.. bastion tore up a winning team culture the lot some of his signings should never have been allowed through the door and now hes back to coaching kids !

agreed it was such a big decision at the time and had to be right maybe keeping long on would have done the trick the players liked him and he too liked it here.. bastion tore up a winning team culture the lot some of his signings should never have been allowed through the door and now hes back to coaching kids !

Unfortunately a big mistake getting Bastian in he broke the club up with his signings and telling players they were no longer required Takes years to build and week to break up Least we are getting somewhere now and we seem to sign the right type of players

Archived