2016 NRL Match Thread Round 25

Donkeys in... hmmm. I'd rather see Storm win this one.

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No conversions yet in this match.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sacking Walters did them some good it seems.

I wonder if he's improved coaching-wise since his Catalan days.

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Good.

* Subject to change

I still think the Storm can win this. Bellyache going beserk in the sheds at HT. That'll get them firing.

Probably annoyed with himself as to how Benny tactics are working. Storm are on the backfoot but unless Cam (looking tired) & Cooper step up the games for the Ponies to lose!

If you like old type radio comedy/drama's etc listen to http://pumpkinfm.com/

Strange call from the refs on that dropped ball.

* Subject to change

Soars like a ....... gazelle?

Still much better than "Like a rabbit in full flight". That was a french commentator's favourite call.

* Subject to change

Agreed on the strip call. Surprising to say the least.

* Subject to change

Roberts should go on drinking rampages more often. It's doing him a world of good. Good to see the NRL decided to give the bloke a chance. Others haven't been so lucky.

* Subject to change

Boyd is in. And Parker converts.

* Subject to change

Broncos Premiers 2016?

Don't think so. Too early to say. They're having a good patch of form at the right time.

In any case, I'd rather the Cowboys go back-to-back.

* Subject to change

Bellyache looks despondent to say the least.

* Subject to change

Archived