2017 Fixtures

Wandering pete

we do have some lucrative home gamse's to get bigger crowds don't we !!........

Hemel

Gloucs

Cru

S Wales

Oxford

(no disrespect intended to these teams by the way)

Which leaves more competitive games and more away support from:-

Worky

Hunslet

Maybe York?

I hope the BOD have figured this situation into the financial plan as the gates for some of those games will be down on what is hoped for (I sincerely hope im wrong???).

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

It didn't make much sense the first time ;) 

At the risk of getting into a long-winded discussion on supporters being misled, let me say this, I have just looked back at the advertising and promotion of this Early Early offer "to rival no other", it's on here, on Twitter, Facebook and the official web-site.  It was a promotion designed to create a frenzy to get a bargain for next season and on the face of it there was absolutely nothing wrong with this, the club has repeatedly had the best support for many years and it at first glance was a great gesture.

But, there is always a but, not one of the adverts mentions or even suggests a change to game day and I'd be prepared to bet when Phil K and any of the others went to the shop to purchase the tickets they were told of any change, actually that is obvious as Phil wouldn't have bought his.

So, by omission of all the facts those taking up the offer can rightly feel misled, and the decent thing to do would be to offer a full refund to those who cannot attend on Saturdays, or those who by choice do not want to attend on that day.  

Hey don't get me wrong I'll get to as many matches as I can and I've paid my money so that is that.

I just wished it was announced it was changing to Saturday nights and I wouldn't have bothered.

I have a few weekend trips on the go in 2017 and I could make it back for a Sunday game but not a Saturday night!

I'm not looking for anything other than notice to be taken by the person responsible to announce any changes to do it early...Please.

My name is Phil . . . . I am a Rugby League Supporter !

http://www.barrowrlfc.com

willie_horne_small_jpg.jpg

Before York decision fixtures are:

Home Away

Barrow 7 7

Coventry 7 7

Donny 8 6

Hemel 7 7

Hunslet 7 7

Keighley 7 7

London 8 6

Newcastle 6 8

North Wales 7 7

Oxford 6 8

South Wales 7 7

Toronto 6 8

All Golds 6 8

Whitehaven 8 6

Workington 8 6

So I guess the RFL knew that York were going to start and "balance" out the fixtures.

Would still prefer home and away. No iPro cup. And a full-blooded CC competition that again captures the imagination of the fans and media! Raiders beat Wigan with a last minute drop goal at Craven Park! We can but dream!

Well spotted about the fixture mismatches, so fairly obvious York who I support will be included. Also means a trip to Toronto for 1st July. I see the Winner of the Super 8's is automatically promoted so no late planning required to Toronto for any team. I also assume their first 3 Super 8 games will be in the UK giving time for 4 teams to travel to Toronto. Format still rubbish though. Every team should be playing each other home and away and top 2 promoted as no neutral finals day anymore.

Thanks for being so understanding Phil and I promise we will look into some sort of benefit for the Season Ticket Holders purchased before the change of game day.

Again apologies for any misunderstanding and we have taken onboard your observation as we value all our supporters not only from purchase but throughout the whole season. ;)  

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

• 3 weeks later...

After the slight problem over the Early, Early Bird Ticket, is there going to be the normal, regular Early Bird, that would be the one where the wives are able to find the suitable Xmas present for the men who have everything, and is usually available about now. 

After the slight problem over the Early, Early Bird Ticket, is there going to be the normal, regular Early Bird, that would be the one where the wives are able to find the suitable Xmas present for the men who have everything, and is usually available about now. 

Anybody?

On the subject of Season tickets how many home games does this cover ????? please

Who knows until the second half of the season and where we are in the league! But if your going to all the home matches then you should still be quids in .....

My name is Phil . . . . I am a Rugby League Supporter !

http://www.barrowrlfc.com

willie_horne_small_jpg.jpg

Archived