Asia Pacific livestream link for all today's games

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted for Spain, but it's too early for them. Considering they only started a few years ago, it's a testament to how far they've come that they're in the WCQ with a growing domestic competition. I'm sure they'll come back better and stronger to go again for 2021.

Agree. It shouldn't be too difficult to get another two teams in there. Czechs? Belgium?

Yeah Germany, Netherlands, Ukraine, Malta, Greece potentially as well. By then, there should be more countries in Europe too. Who knows maybe even somewhere like Austria could be involved in qualifying.

Lots of heart from Spain, and they tackled pretty hard when they got their hands on an Irish player. But Ireland just showed the benefit of experience with better and more varied attacking options. The Spanish players need to have more experience, maybe against some of the French clubs.

Really really glad Spain got on the scoreboard this time.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

And so to Serbia, just as the anthems finish.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

This stream isn't running quite as smoothly as the one from Spain...

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived