End of season SALE

Rovers Retail

I hope you make loads of money but I am scratching my head wondering why someone would part with twenty pound on an anciant shirt which I have passed on to the dustbin due to its passing when the new shirts are out next month.The only people who are going to purchace them are amataur clubs in bulk or people with rocks in their heads.

Some fans might get it at the knock down price just to maintain a 100% collection of Fev tops. Not me though. I am missing having that away one altogether.

I hope you make loads of money but I am scratching my head wondering why someone would part with twenty pound on an anciant shirt which I have passed on to the dustbin due to its passing when the new shirts are out next month.The only people who are going to purchace them are amataur clubs in bulk or people with rocks in their heads.

Are you sure you're not a C@s fan in disguise? Who the hell bins Rovers shirts??

I will just say here, Cas new shirt is horrible. Yes of course we have to say that. But it REALLY is bad. Worse than ever in fact. Gosh i hate that Club.

Are you sure you're not a C@s fan in disguise? Who the hell bins Rovers shirts??

I can assure you im not a ### fan but I dont save old shirts most of them I give to my nephew who uses them for training.If I saved all my old shirts I would need another wardrobe.Ive got other pastimes which dont include saving old shirts.If thats what you do fair enough but not me.

I have passed some of my old shirts onto relatives in other countries and also to family friends who own a sports bar in Spain who pin them on the wall with other sporting memorabilia

I also gave one to the Danny Jones Memorial

Theres always other ways of getting rid of them - if youre willing to look out for these reasons - but it seems you are happy to chuck a £45 shirt in the bin than be a bit proactive

Anyway give us a shout when you are scrapping your 6 month old car and your replacing it because the reg has changed to a new one

I have passed some of my old shirts onto relatives in other countries and also to family friends who own a sports bar in Spain who pin them on the wall with other sporting memorabilia

I also gave one to the Danny Jones Memorial

Theres always other ways of getting rid of them - if youre willing to look out for these reasons - but it seems you are happy to chuck a £45 shirt in the bin than be a bit proactive

Anyway give us a shout when you are scrapping your 6 month old car and your replacing it because the reg has changed to a new one

Will do Went out last night to a Fev Rovers pub the Golden ball in Ponty and thats got loads of shirts on walls gonna donate to that possibly in future by the way £1.50 a pint Fosters ,Dark fruits etc in happy hour then goes up to only £2.Cant recoomend it enough also Kareoke abd music on.Give it a shot

I wonder if Cliff Lonsdale would have room in his luggage to take some shirts back for the kids in Myanmar? I've heard of charity workers taking old Man.U and Liverpool FC shirts out for under priveleged 3rd world kids, so why not turn them into Fev supporters?

Are you there Cliff?

Archived