Replica Shirt

Not sure if this deserves its own topic but i like to announce i have bought myself a Huddersfield Giants home shirt. Hasn't arrived yet but can't wait to wear it in the gym.

After my topic regarding "which ground is best to go too" i have decided on Huddersfield the club ticks all my boxes and considering it is a underdog club which doesn't get the best crowds i'm more then happy to lend my support.

The cool logo and it been the birthplace of League has made me a Huddersfield supporter :)

I think I've just about finished photographing and uploading all my RL shirts to Facebook. Just need to do the 3 that I have framed and then think long and hard about what will become my 100th RL shirt!

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

On 09/01/2017 at 10:38 AM, brooza said:

I think I've just about finished photographing and uploading all my RL shirts to Facebook. Just need to do the 3 that I have framed and then think long and hard about what will become my 100th RL shirt!

Another one for your collection.

-

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/sport/15018302.EXCLUSIVE__New_look_York_City_Knights_to_revert_to_York_RL__39_s_old_amber_and_black_colours/

Archived