NRL SUPERCOACH 2017 TotalRLSCLeague17 FINAL POSITIONS ...TOTAL POINTS and HEAD2HEAD Chat Here; 2018 EARLY CHAT/NEWS

^Hahaha. Typical SuperCoach mind scramble.

We can all relate.

I'm keeping it simple and being done with it. 

Elgey out for Norman

Moylan out for Cody Walker.

With $70k left over.

Ditching Moylan doesn't sit well with me. Could easily come back to bite me, but I'm just going for it. Walker has me convinced this year. Moylan less so.

I'm gonna stick with BJ. I'm gonna put faith in him to come good.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, CGD said:

We can all relate.

Elgey out for Norman

With $70k left over.

Ditching Moylan doesn't sit well with me. Could easily come back to bite me, but I'm just going for it. Walker has me convinced this year. Moylan less so.

Absolutely, overthinking to the extreme! Haha!

I think BJ will come good, and id definitely be happy with those trades you've made there, definite upgrade on both players. Moylan is good but Walker seems to be much more consistent with his scores (including last year too)

Ive gone with Hayne and Keary out, Norman and R Jennings in (moving Dylan Walker from Centre to 5/8). It makes me the most cash, which if I want to look at those reduced price players in the coming weeks then I have $150k in the bank already, and hopefully some good performances from cheapies this weekend pushes their values up too so can meet in the middle somewhere with minimal cost required.

I will now not think about it again for fear of changing my mind! 

Captain is now my consideration! I reckon JT will have a big week this week, he was filthy with their performance last week and I know they have injuries but he can score big on his own at times so may be worth a punt!

R Jennings has impressed me when watching games. I believe from memory his last score wasn't as high as previous games this season.

I know he's a 'trending' player with a lot going for hin while he's still a good price. He's good value for money on form to date.

I guess it depends what your team priorities are. I've got one piece of dead wood I want out, and Jennings doesn't cover that position.

What is everyone doing with RTS this week?  I understand he is going to have a final concussion check before the game to determine if he is OK to play.

With the Warriors game being the last of the weekend. This makes it hard to sub him out at the last minute if you need to.  I'm giving thought to leaving him out of my 17 all together.

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Head Coach - October 2013

10 hours ago, CGD said:

We can all relate.

Elgey out for Norman

With $70k left over.

I've had Walker from the start one of my good moves that was he has been on fire so far. 

Even though its a mind scramble i love Supercoach its a great game. 

7 hours ago, Southstander13 said:

Captain is now my consideration! I reckon JT will have a big week this week, he was filthy with their performance last week and I know they have injuries but he can score big on his own at times so may be worth a punt!

I don't have JT so I don't even know what he scored last week. I would be worried about the continued lack of go forward without Scott and especially Taumalolo.

I'm probably going to go back to Smith, though am considering Johnson with the possible inclusion of Foran for the Warriors.

As for RTS, I am definitely playing him. Can't see him sitting 2 weeks out with concussion. I'm happy to take the minimal risk of lowest out of 17 score if he doesn't run out.

I'm projected to get 1,002 points this week. I have stuck it out with big Jason Taumalolo during his suspension in his place Frank Winterstein starts again he has been serviceable for me.Excited i have Corey Norman and Rapana in my team now. Praying that Hodgson gets a more decent score because this is the last week he will be in my team. 

I have decided to go with  Sam Burgess as my captain this week i sense in a big game that he is due for a big performance. 

Was that a better round for you?

Seven teams scored over 1,000 points, so that's an improvement on the last couple of weeks.

Our top scorer was David and his Anley Sea Eagles who was given a good run for his money by Stew and his Ash n Jake team in the H2H. Stew was unlucky to lose that match on a week he scored over 1,000 points 

David (Anley Sea Eagle) leads the Total Points ladder.

James and his Flat Capper Select leads our newly created Head to Head ladder

Well done to both and everyone who improved their score this week.

How's it going for you?

Great week for me getting 1130!

Hard to complain, although if I had taken my own advice and captained JT rather than Tommy Turbo then id have been touching 1200! But that's getting greedy, its just annoying when I posted on here last week that JT was a good option as he was bound to react after the rubbish he served up against Manly.

Trades this week. Ponga is the prime cheapie due a big price increase, but with Coote due back I'm not sure if he'll get a game this week, unless he gets shifted to the wing in place of Gideon-Moseby. TLT will be interesting, but we probably wont know for sure until just before the game on Friday. Ponga will get his price rise, its whether it happens this week or not! Will probably sell Talakai as I don't think he will see game time this week and looks on the outer now after a shaky start to the year.

As for my other trade, this will need some thinking. I have enough cash to trade in Fifita, and against the Knights this week he could score big, BJ Leilua is an option, its working out whether his early form is temporary or if this is what he's like this year! J Brom should drop in price again next week so I think so might hold off on him until then. Decisions decisions!

Is there a limit as to how many players can be selected from the one team?

For me Hodgson has to go this week and sadly Bunty (class name) from the Warriors.

I tipped the Panthers to win the competition and don't have one of their players in my team (doh)

This is my team's transition season.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Been out of action the past fortnight for much of the time. But have been hammered in the injury department losing Norman,Munster and Vasivalu for example and then Taumalolo getting suspended hasnt helped. My cheapies in Brailey, Yates, Lamb and Cotric have done well most weeks which helps.

Brailey, Yates, Lamb and Cotric have done well

They've all been good buys.

Is that Vunivalu you mean? Suliasi has been named in the TLT 21 for Storm... though he is the 21st name in the list

Fijian Flyer Suliasi Vunivalu has also been named on an extended bench, giving him every chance of overcoming the shoulder injury sustained in Round 3.

Archived