Oh! I say what a win

RogerT

Swinton at home, here's wishing the team carries on from here, Swinton gave Featherstone a right tussle today.

Looking forwards to a win.

Excellent team performance today that destroyed the Eagles! Great debut from Gledhill and Farrell. Thought Day ran well, Holmes is quality and Southernwood had one of his best games today and kicked the goals in tough conditions! Going to make picking a MOM very tough!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Didny fancy dragging my 4 over and linning wakey or eagles pockets.

Were eagles poor or did we start to look a unit?

Its great being able to rotate quailty for quality but is disco any nearer knowing his best 17.

A certain ex queens player isnt responding but neither is his contact bumps from standing starts

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Defensively very poor as the score suggests imo but they had some moves!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

No I wouldn't line either clubs pockets either.

Sounded good on the radio and the twitter feed at times couldn't keep up.

Twitter seemed to suggest that Bambani was running the game in the first half and Holmes the second, wow seems like we have a good half back team. 

I think Farrell and Gledhill were outstanding despite making their first appearances! Gledhill really led the pack from prop and worked hard for those extra yards. At times they couldn't play Farrell, and he was immense in defence! Hopefully we can kick on from here now.

25 minutes ago, RogerT said:

No I wouldn't line either clubs pockets either.

Sounded good on the radio and the twitter feed at times couldn't keep up.

Twitter seemed to suggest that Bambani was running the game in the first half and Holmes the second, wow seems like we have a good half back team. 

Our kicking game in the first half,against the wind, was outstanding. This was due to both Southernwood and Brambani!

662 I think and a fair few Batley bobble hats on show ?

Archived