Match Reports

Does anyone know why match reports aren't appearing on the website, in recent years they have helped program compilers to access away teams squads. I know from experience that on match days it's totally different but it doe's help in a accessing statistics.

just checked on NCL web site and they haven't updated the fixture result pages with teams scorers ect, it looks like they are struggling with the new technology and the Betamax system, another waste of money,

14 hours ago, BIG MAC said:

just checked on NCL web site and they haven't updated the fixture result pages with teams scorers ect, it looks like they are struggling with the new technology and the Betamax system, another waste of money,

And no staff after the cuts!

10 hours ago, Mr Smeaton said:

All Fall, if it isn't sorted soon it will be like getting in to debt and ignoring it. It will only get worse and become too large of a task. 

Then it will be handed back to the volunteer's .By the way can anyone tell me why I'm now a coach,and is there any money involved.

Archived