Round 5 Match Thread - NRL 2017

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good first half. Looking forward to more after...

HalfThyme_zpsrpaksmyq.jpg

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Really enjoying this. The experience and class of Melbourne against the energy and flair of Penrith with very few errors is giving us another high quality game. How good was it to see Billy the Kid in full flow and rolling back the years? Panthers finished strongly and probably didnt want the half time to come. Could go either way this. Just wish the match officials would stop making big errors for both sides.

1 minute ago, Lounge Room Lizard said:

Really enjoying this. The experience and class of Melbourne against the energy and flair of Penrith with very few errors is giving us another high quality game. How good was it to see Billy the Kid in full flow and rolling back the years? Panthers finished strongly and probably didnt want the half time to come. Could go either way this. Just wish the match officials would stop making big errors for both sides.

Skill level so high, the crowd around me is enthralled. One guy behind me said " panthers are so dangerous" 

Can't  wait for a bumper 2nd half.

Archived