Barrow Game

Kayakman

Looking forward to Barrow ...just checked long term weather forecast and all appears well...should be big crowd.  I've went out on limb and already predicted a sellout.  They should be a little beat up but I hear they are physically big.  Emmett will have fun!

Home opener and now a big game for only the second time at home...WOW...it just keeps getting better!

Note:  They better be firing the hot dog gun at half...that was hilarious!

"Run with the pack"

20170510_085713.jpg

Just now, ChrisM said:

Does anyone know if the visa issues for Bailey & MoiMoi will be sorted out for this game?

Haven't heard yet but check out the discipline page today...if the visas aren't sorted out and  with the suspensions it will be an interesting side for the game. 

We are probably having large number of top players unavailable due to suspension, Visa problems ...plus they played a weak side against Leeds in a blowout to be ready for us.  Biggest game in franchise history so far, boys will have to step up. hopefully a big crowd will be there to help them.

See you at the game.

"Run with the Pack!"

Hello to all Toronto supporters!

My wife and I are making the trip and stopping for 6 nights. We have vouchers for the match redeemable at the box office. Could anyone advise if the box office gets busy and should we arrive in plenty of time to get our match tickets?

John & Gill

Just now, Rugby Shop John said:

My wife and I are making the trip and stopping for 6 nights. We have vouchers for the match redeemable at the box office. Could anyone advise if the box office gets busy and should we arrive in plenty of time to get our match tickets?

John & Gill

You are going to want to get there early it has the potential to be a madhouse.  You can get your tickets from the box office and go inside early for the beerfest or there are a number of bars in the local area.

It is bench type general seating so at least bring a blanket.  There is no overhead protection and it has a 'Spartan" feel if you know what I mean.  If you are thinking of buying any Wolfpack bling go to the shop across the road from the boxooffice well BEFORE the game.

Hope you have a great time at the game...are anticipating a sell.  Crowd will be rabid!

"Pack Attack! We GO!"

Just now, deluded pom? said:

How many games did Emmitt, Wallace and Penky get?

Emmitt gets 2-3 (fan favourite in Toronto now)

Wallace gets 1-2 (too bad he is playing great rugby)

Penky gets NFA-1 (we'll miss him)

31 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

So the disciplinary haven't set the bans yet? I thought they sat on the Tuesday after the match. 

I think that is only for Super League, at our level it's a week on Tuesday

On ‎15‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 1:19 AM, Kayakman said:

We are probably having large number of top players unavailable due to suspension, Visa problems ...plus they played a weak side against Leeds in a blowout to be ready for us.  Biggest game in franchise history so far, boys will have to step up. hopefully a big crowd will be there to help them.

See you at the game.

"Run with the Pack!"

We didn't play a weak side against Leeds .. only Oli Wilkes was rested....the other couple of missing players were injured from the Keighley game

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

Well miss Kay...read somewhere Fui Fui has Visa problems solved and will be playing?  I hope his first run allows him to get a head of speed on...fans will love him.  Weather looks good...still very little in the local press about the game.  Its a word of mouth and social media sort of thing.  I think there are alot of people in the rugby world that want TWP to succeed and other naysayers who predict it to fail.   

Hey Deluded Pom...what size of crowd do you think that they need to put the naysayers to rest?

Wallace is free to play on Saturday but Kay received a one game ban.

5 hours ago, Rugby Shop John said:

John & Gill

Just heard that the box office opens at 3 PM and game starts at 4PM.  Wolfpack clothing/bling store opens at 1 PM

Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, deluded pom? said:

Wallace is free to play on Saturday but Kay received a one game ban.

Unbelievable decision!!! but this is the RFL so we shouldn't be surprised.On a positive note it will be good to see a full strength Toronto be tested by Barrow  or vice versa if you like - hope its a good game and Toronto don't blow them away early

Only true Canadians with old time roots will get the quote  post below...if he (and a GREAT man he was!) was still with us you all know there would be a song about this game.  Can't wait for Barrow and am predicting a sell out or close to it (although it is a long weekend):

"Oh the good old rugby game, its the best game you can name

and the game you can name,

is the good old rugby game!"

12 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Just heard that the box office opens at 3 PM and game starts at 4PM.  Wolfpack clothing/bling store opens at 1 PM

Hope this helps.

Don't forget there's the Brantford Broncos v White Plains Wombats as the curtain raiser on Saturday. I think the kick off is 1PM.

rldfsignature.jpg

Don't forget there's the Brantford Broncos v White Plains Wombats as the curtain raiser on Saturday. I think the kick off is 1PM.

Looks like my Saturday is fully booked!

Archived