Rob Spicer

NickD

22 minutes ago, MirfieldRams said:

I asked him, as he was sat near us with Squires and Morton.

He gave me a rest today with a rye smile?

Shame.  We could have had him on one of the wings. 

1 hour ago, NickD said:

Shame.  We could have had him on one of the wings. 

We could have done with a winger Sunday

To be fair to potts I didn't think he did bad

Unlike...Mrs brown's boys

Fe.ck.ing useless (irish twang)!!! 

17 hours ago, coolie said:

We could have done with a winger Sunday

To be fair to potts I didn't think he did bad

Unlike...Mrs brown's boys

Fe.ck.ing useless (irish twang)!!! 

What would have been lost by putting Rob on as winger I wonder?

Can tackle anything that moves and runs the ball out very strongly...Isn't that why the current incumbent is getting in?  Worth a try if Dale isn't back in ten days time I reckon and doubt we'd concede half the points we are currently doing......

3 minutes ago, NickD said:

What would have been lost by putting Rob on as winger I wonder?

Can tackle anything that moves and runs the ball out very strongly...Isn't that why the current incumbent is getting in?  Worth a try if Dale isn't back in ten days time I reckon and doubt we'd concede half the points we are currently doing......

If I recall correctly from earlier in the season Rob needs nursing through a little due to an accumulation of injuries during the seasons. Whilst we "concrete internationals" might think it just takes a good night's sleep to recover from a match, the truth may be slightly different. We keep saying how well Ned is doing (and he really is) so perhaps we could show some patience and faith in his judgement.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

3 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

If I recall correctly from earlier in the season Rob needs nursing through a little due to an accumulation of injuries during the seasons. Whilst we "concrete internationals" might think it just takes a good night's sleep to recover from a match, the truth may be slightly different. We keep saying how well Ned is doing (and he really is) so perhaps we could show some patience and faith in his judgement.

You are a wise and honourable counsel. 

Archived