Toronto and Toulouse packages 2018

Not Just Travel DD

Not Just Travel are pleased to announce the following packages to Toronto in 2018.

Firstly I am aware of issues surrounding availability of the ground during the year.

At this stage we advise no bookings to be made but the following options will be available to the great fans of Barrow

All bookings made are protected through our ABTA/ATOL scheme ABTA K9413

Package 1
3 OR 4 night Toronto Experience
Return flights from Manchester
Accommodation in down town Toronto
Return airport transfers and match transfers included
Optional add on of Niagara Falls day with helicopter ride over the Falls.

Package 2
2 nights Iceland, 3 nights Toronto Experience
Accommodation in both amazing countries
Experience the Northern Lights included
Return flights to Both Iceland and Toronto 
Return transfers in Toronto/match transfers included.

Package 3
3 nights New York, 3 nights Toronto
Accommodation in both fantastic cities
All flights in both countries of the USA, Canada
Return airport transfers/ match transfers

TOULOUSE 2/3/4 NIGHT PACKAGES AVAILABLE

This is an amazing opportunity for all fans to sample and witness some amazing places the world has to offer.
Please be aware of other companies who are not supporters of our great game. The personal service and best value deals will be available through Not Just Travel - Fanatical about rugby league.

Prices are available 
call 07860631976
email daniel.dobranski@notjusttravel.com
FB LIKE the page not just travel / daniel dobranski

Bu the Yanks side of Niagara falls is way smaller than the Cdn side..and their country is also smaller than Canada..which we remind them of at every opportunity!!

18 hours ago, Plan of Attack said:

Question for our Canadian Friend, Why have the pack asked some english teams to hang on before sorting travel arrangements to Canada as they might be playing at Odsal (Bradford). Is there a problem with the stadium availability?

They've asked all away supporters to hang fire on booking anything.......

There is a meeting taking place at The RFL next Wednesday to discuss the fixture list between championship clubs chairmen regarding Toronto Wolfpack

This is the reason to hold off Toronto bookings at this time.

Full pricing is now available in both Toulouse and Toronto for the Barrow fixtures 

EMAIL daniel.dobranski@notjusttravel.com

Tel 07860631976

Daniel

Not Just Travel is proud to support Barrow in its quest for championship rugby league glory this year and the start of this involves assisting the fans to get to Toronto. Please find below packages and prices.

Please excuse the incorrect date on the flyer I will have this changed tomorrow.

I look forward to speaking with you all soon

Daniel

image.thumb.png.5d5c7cd62945345c51f3606a7b34e33a.pngNot Just Travel

• 1 month later...

Do not forget that there is a new way for rugby league travel

Not Just Travel is the new name for rugby league packages just for the championship clubs.

Prices are great value for money and are offering 3,4,5,7 nights Toronto breaks and also New York and Toronto options.

Get in touch for great deals 

Tel 07860631976

Daniel.dobranski@notjusttravel.com

ABTA K9413 and fully ATOL protected 

Cheers everyone

I asked the question on the TWP site a few weeks ago. Seems nobody has a clue. 

Well Dan, just look at TWP site. I commented a couple of days ago and the reply is still the same. Good on you for watching other forums though. Hope you can help with the question.

• 2 months later...

Hi Vincenzo!!!!

As far as I am aware the Barrow fixture is going ahead. I have a number of supporters who have booked through Not Just Travel on this trip.

Please do get in contact and I can provide you with a bespoke quote. Whatever length of time you require whether this be 3/4/5/6/7 days I can do this for you.

Our prices are extremely competitive and hence the reason so many fans from across the championship are using my services at Not Just Travel. As a rugby league supporter myself and visited Toronto I am best placed to provide the right service for you.

daniel.dobranski@notjusttravel.com

You are a rugby league supporter and you have actually visited Toronto?  Wow, well, if you have actually visited Toronto, I guess you are best placed to provide the right service, as opposed to travelling supporters who can get it much cheaper on their own. As a lot of my friends did. Dan, I said well done for watching forums, but I think we know why.

Hi TMF Yes I am well placed to offer these trips. My company offers the best prices to date and I have not found others who can offer the full packages as we do at our costs. Anyway that is by the by. I have visited Toronto twice over the last few months and will be returning shortly.It is pleasing that many Barrow supporters have used my services including many others from many championship clubs.

Yes I am a huge RL supporter and of course the reason why I browse forums is for a number of different reasons and not just professionally.

Enjoy your evening 

Danny - Not Just Travel

Dan, not a war, and I will look at your site. if you can offer the best package then I will use it and encourage other fans to do so. Peace my friend. I will say though, we have great travel agents over here who are very competitive. Isn't competition great, lol. All the best.

Archived