Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Maureen T-k

Vintage shirt

? NEW ARRIVAL - Available in store, and online, the all-new Featherstone Rovers heritage shirt! 

? STOCK is limited so shop NOW, here: http://bit.ly/2A2gj9w

#BeRovers

just purchased one myself 

Generous fit and great material like it used to be 

6F0EF4B0-56C2-4423-84CC-1A8095E36EF8.jpeg

Edited by Maureen T-k
  • Like 1

Im Fev and im proud

Flying off the shelves like hot cakes 

Im Fev and im proud

Like this classic shirt a lot bought one myself credit to the club for getting this one dead right it's an absolute replica of the glory days and  one to keep I love the navy blue it's dark and just how it should be I'm one very satisfied customer

Just been down with our lass this morning and persuaded her to buy me one as a Christmas present. Very busy in the shop and im very pleased with my purchase. A big thanks to Maureen mentioning the shirt as I wouldn’t have known they were on sale. Just a mention that they are £60 but worth every penny.I wont be giving this away to relatives like I do with the new shirts at seasons end. This is staying with me .Superb !,

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

Just been down with our lass this morning and persuaded her to buy me one as a Christmas present. Very busy in the shop and im very pleased with my purchase. A big thanks to Maureen mentioning the shirt as I wouldn’t have known they were on sale. Just a mention that they are £60 but worth every penny.I wont be giving this away to relatives like I do with the new shirts at seasons end. This is staying with me .Superb !,

I knew a lot of folk loved this shirt so I thought let’s get it out there, when I posted it on here and on the fans page they’d sold 8 in a matter of minutes I was told 

Im Fev and im proud

Had my shirt customised today #Retro 

E7F7B7E7-1E13-488A-8D53-EB0180418D3F.jpeg

• Like 3

Im Fev and im proud

On ‎24‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:15 AM, Maureen T-k said:

6F0EF4B0-56C2-4423-84CC-1A8095E36EF8.jpeg

no butchers stripes for 2019 then :crying:and why don't we use this crest on all our stuff??????

Just a mention that Fev pom pom hats or beanie hats  will possibly be on sale in middle December so ive been told today at Reception .By the way took me 3/4 of an hour to get from Ststion Lane to home ( Cobblers Labe Pontefract) did my head in .

Jake,

If you want it for what I think it is for, if I had one you could have it for nothing. I do have other replica shirts from other years if you get know joy from this request and are interested please PM me.

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

On 25/11/2017 at 11:07, Blue Pike said:

Great shirt but £60? 🤔