Toronto 34:12 Leigh

NickWeaver

23 hours ago, Kayakman said:

You got to be kidding RoyBoy...you are just going to have to cancel that vacation...we got heavy drinking to do! We want 1000 of you guys over here and we want that chanting too!

Unfortunatley Kman, i have to book holidays/vacation before Christmas for the following year due to the nature of my job. It happened to be before the fixtures came out, would love to be there.

Always next year

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, RoyBoy295 said:

Unfortunatley Kman, i have to book holidays/vacation before Christmas for the following year due to the nature of my job. It happened to be before the fixtures came out, would love to be there.

Always next year

No need to cancel the vacation...just go to an alternate location! 

Maybe you will get drawn to play us away in the qualifiers?

7 hours ago, RoyBoy295 said:

Always next year

Maybe, maybe not next year?  Thought you might want to stay the week after the game and come into the the deep bush with me for a week...cancel your vacation and come....I'll take you places you have never been....cancel and come...

I'll take you to the moon Roy Boy!

15 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Maybe, maybe not next year?  Thought you might want to stay the week after the game and come into the the deep bush with me for a week...cancel your vacation and come....I'll take you places you have never been....cancel and come...

I'll take you to the moon Roy Boy!

Isn't that the opening to a murder mystery...:butcher:

On 08/02/2018 at 4:26 PM, RoyBoy295 said:

We were weak on the wing, Dawson is no Liam Kay. Often gets caught napping and Liam capitalised on it. 

Yes i was one who chanted, fair to say i humbly ate my words

I'm hoping Leigh give Bergal a run out. He had a great world cup and has to be better than Dawson.

Archived