7 Apr: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Widnes Vikings KO 6pm

Who will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Widnes Vikings
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/04/18 at 17:00

What is not easy about having the full 19 named available.

Surprised at your comment about Clarksons sin binning. He tackled solidly from the front around the waist and in the impact lifted the Widnes player above the horizontal (just) but didnt drop him on his head or shoulders.

Child's gave a simple penalty and just as it was being kicked the touchie  had a word and I presumed reminded Child's of his option to bin. A sending off would have sent the West Stand apoplectic!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to see the HIA rule expanded. 13 starters. 4 subs. 2 reserves. If a player fails his HIA and therefore is out of the game then you can bring a reserve into the game. You could argue for this to include all game ending injuries, but I feel that could leave the system open to be abused.

10 hours ago, Brigg Rover said:

2nd half and with us down to 12 with Clarkson in the bin ( could easily have been red and no one would have complained)

I was going to quote this earlier and suggest that I think you might be mistaken.

But in the meantime this was posted...

4 hours ago, stevereed100 said:

Surprised at your comment about Clarksons sin binning. He tackled solidly from the front around the waist and in the impact lifted the Widnes player above the horizontal (just) but didnt drop him on his head or shoulders.

Child's gave a simple penalty and just as it was being kicked the touchie  had a word and I presumed reminded Child's of his option to bin. A sending off would have sent the West Stand apoplectic!

Was there ever any doubt? :rolleyes:

:D

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

3 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Clarkson charged Grade D (3-5 games)

But, but...read all about it elsewhere...he only just lifted him above the horizontal.

He's innocent.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Ridiculous. Similar incident in Catalan v Wigan game no action. Child's was stood within 5 metres and simply gave a penalty. Widnes player did not receive any attention. Every week I lose another chunk of faith in the game.

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:37 PM, Old Frightful said:

I was going to quote this earlier and suggest that I think you might be mistaken.

But in the meantime this was posted...

Was there ever any doubt? :rolleyes:

:D

All I was going from was the reaction and comments from the fans around me and everyone agreed it could have easily been a red and as one guy said to another if a Widnes player had done that to one of ours the place would have gone mental!

Defo a home team call.

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 9:37 PM, Spidey said:

Clarkson charged Grade D (3-5 games)

I would have said 2-3 would be right for the incident, but can't complain at 3-5.

Although if I was a Widnes fan I would, us being down to 12 men may have seen them then be able to go on and win the game. No advantage to the non offending team here.

Archived