Sign in to follow this  
silverfox

15th JULY TOWN V WHITEHAVEN ( world cup final )

Something for both Clubs to think about .And maybe change the kick off time  to 1.30pm on the 15th JULY, The World Cup Final kick off is 4pm the same day . if they want a good crowd, and not to lose out on revenue.  . Even if England don't get there ,I'm sure a lot of supporters will still want to watch the football .So I think its something worth looking at  .   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, silverfox said:

Something for both Clubs to think about .And maybe change the kick off time  to 1.30pm on the 15th JULY, The World Cup Final kick off is 4pm the same day . if they want a good crowd, and not to lose out on revenue.  . Even if England don't get there ,I'm sure a lot of supporters will still want to watch the football .So I think its something worth looking at  .   

Not a shared gate so don't see any incentive for Haven to agree, however, applying to the RLFC may help.

• Sad 1

World Cup Third place play off , 3pm . I think only if England got there it would affect the gate , but you never know .If there is any chance of clubs losing revenue due to the football they should ALL be looking at the kick off times .

12 hours ago, silverfox said:

Speedway could be at home ,and they practice in the afternoon

The Comets are at home on the Friday 13th July versus Newcastle Diamonds.......tapes up 7:30 pm...be there!!!!