Big Grin

Hate the rec

Some people haven't a clue do have they, if players are in talks with a club they want other clubs to find out as it starts a bidding war off for them, plus put the players manager in the mix with family, friends, team mates, work mates, they will all have a little part in feeding the rumour merchant's,  this has been the norm for years

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, tbgfc said:

Great response from a obviously well educated grown up ????. No they dont, by the time fans find out its comon knowledge, i hear names of who local clubs are talking to before they come on any forum, remember there is probably about 20 town fans use this forum out of 500. How do you know this as fact or is this just in your head????  In fact dont answer that as i suspect i know the answer. GT you do a lot of shouting about what goes on behind closed doors but it is very rarely truthful. Now that is a fact.

Well I don’t have a masters but I certainly know how to make money and how business works.

9 minutes ago, GeordieTownie said:

Well I don’t have a masters but I certainly know how to make money and how business works.

Dont think you know how a Rugby league club recruits because it certainly isnt based on fans forums.

Archived