Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Kayakman

Toronto Wolfpack: Marketing Genius

1 hour ago, Copa said:

Yes, I’ve started to bury them in the garden.

Watch out for the cats digging them up.

47 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Watch out for the cats digging them up.

If something was to dig them up it’d be a fox. I was actually followed by a fox on the street this morning.

50 minutes ago, Copa said:

If something was to dig them up it’d be a fox. I was actually followed by a fox on the street this morning.

They are very tricky...especially the Silver Fox!

Hold on, are we talking animals or humans here?  When you say followed by a fox do mean a woman in her 20's from Lane Cove?

34 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

They are very tricky...especially the Silver Fox!

Hold on, are we talking animals or humans here?  When you say followed by a fox do mean a woman in her 20's from Lane Cove?

😀

It was a Red Fox (Vulpes vulpes) The Red Fox is a pest animal in Australia.

Edited by Copa
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, krakauer said:

Ontario law is very strict about smoking https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoking_in_Canada#Ontario 

So Lamport is smoke free (but i've seen occasional vaping).  

That’s interesting, yet another club who puts vaping in the realms of smoking.. 

My own club (Leigh) can’t justify a reason for it. Yet some Clubs create areas for both  smoking and vaping. 

Thanks for the info.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, OriginalMrC said:

Wolfpack have certainly caused a stir with this product release. Lots of people losing it over a product (CBD) which is perfectly legal and on sale on lots of places in the UK. I have to say I've tried it for back pain and saw no benefits whatsoever. Think most of what people see is a placebo effect. 

Some people have ‘lost’ it on here not because they think that the product is illegal, but purely because it is Toronto that have got the commercial partnership.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Adelaide Tiger said:

Some people have ‘lost’ it on here not because they think that the product is illegal, but purely because it is Toronto that have got the commercial partnership.

My first post on the thread , it just seems a bit strange , I assume they've just put their name to a product that was already being sold , so anybody buying it is now paying more for the privelege , more fool them 

' Marketing genius ' ? Sounds a bit much really

• Like 2

6 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

My first post on the thread , it just seems a bit strange , I assume they've just put their name to a product that was already being sold , so anybody buying it is now paying more for the privelege , more fool them 

' Marketing genius ' ? Sounds a bit much really

You clearly don't understand how marketing works; this product was not being sold, an earlier form of it was; its NEW and IMPROVED!

They are going to make another fortune yet again...you should see what The Pack is making off of clothing; especially hats!  These hats are NEW and IMPROVED over the previous hats.

You've got to keep pushing and putting out new product...ever hear of Apple?

That is how it works.

It's a shame CBD doesn't get you high because there's a few psychopaths in this thread who might benefit from it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Kayakman said:

You clearly don't understand how marketing works; this product was not being sold, an earlier form of it was; its NEW and IMPROVED!

They are going to make another fortune yet again...you should see what The Pack is making off of clothing; especially hats!  These hats are NEW and IMPROVED over the previous hats.

You've got to keep pushing and putting out new product...ever hear of Apple?

That is how it works.

I have worked in the double glazing industry for 33 years so I fully understand bull**** when I hear and see it 

3 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

I have worked in the double glazing industry for 33 years so I fully understand bull**** when I hear and see it 

You sound more like a farmer.

• Haha 1

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

5 minutes ago, RayCee said:

You sound more like a farmer.

Why's that Ray ?

Just out of interest whereabouts in Aotearoa are you ? , I lived in Upper Hutt for 3 years a long , long time ago 

4 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

Why's that Ray ?

Just out of interest whereabouts in Aotearoa are you ? , I lived in Upper Hutt for 3 years a long , long time ago 

You sound familiar with a farming waste product.

I lived most of my life in Auckland, where I got to know and play RL but more recently on the mainland.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

5 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

See, in a couple of sentences I just taught you alot about marketing.  You are slowly learning but you are a difficult and stubborn learner at times...but we are patient.

1 minute ago, Kayakman said:

See, in a couple of sentences I just taught you alot about marketing.  You are slowly learning but you are a difficult and stubborn learner at times...but we are patient.

As I said , I can spot bullpoop a mile off 

3 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

As I said , I can spot bullpoop a mile off 

Are you sure you don't mean 'smell it' a mile off.  And HEY!....I thought you folks were on the metric system over there.

12 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Are you sure you don't mean 'smell it' a mile off.  And HEY!....I thought you folks were on the metric system over there.

Still miles here 

1 hour ago, GUBRATS said:

Still miles here 

Are you telling me that distance is still measured in miles there and not kilometers?