Watching Rugby in Copenhagen

2 hours ago, glossop saint said:

I'm flying out to Copenhagen this Thursday for the weekend with a Leeds fan so would hate to miss out on a opportunity to watch Saints beat Leeds with him. Does anyone know if there is anywhere there that would be showing the match?

Thanks.

Black Swan?  Ask Bob

I suspect no where legally I dont think Super League is broadcast anywhere.

2 hours ago, glossop saint said:

I'm flying out to Copenhagen this Thursday for the weekend with a Leeds fan so would hate to miss out on a opportunity to watch Saints beat Leeds with him. Does anyone know if there is anywhere there that would be showing the match?

Thanks.

Ask Rob Elstone, he has his finger on the pulse regarding SL and TV.

• 1 month later...
On 13/08/2019 at 23:03, TheLegendOfTexEvans said:

Black Swan?  Ask Bob

I suspect no where legally I dont think Super League is broadcast anywhere.

On 13/08/2019 at 20:27, glossop saint said:

Thanks.

Rather late, I missed this.

But, next time please drop me a line.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

How about setting up a Copenhagen team in SL? They could play at Brondby’s ground and could wear horned helmets. 

Alright.

I will do that then. ?

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

Archived