17 Aug: SL: Hull FC v Salford Red Devils KO 5pm

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/08/19 at 16:00

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I listened on the radio and it sounded error after error for Hull, Salford taking advantage and scoring.  Well done Salford, none of this is a flash in the pan anymore and hopefully a few more speccies will get involved.  Theyre playing good stuff.

4 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

I listened on the radio and it sounded error after error for Hull, Salford taking advantage and scoring.  Well done Salford, none of this is a flash in the pan anymore and hopefully a few more speccies will get involved.  Theyre playing good stuff.

Kirk Dixon was saying it again and again and again, unfortunately it's been far too often for us this season, just simple stuff that we aren't getting right and the same mistakes both in attack and defence being replicated, even when we're winning.

That's coaching/mental first and foremost as well as obvious in terms of fatigue but the fatigue os same for all teams so that leaves the coach as being the problem.

Apart from the error strewn display, I'd say Hull's biggest problem is we don't have an "out n out" 6 when Kelly isn't fit.

Sneyd is a 7 and Connor isn't a 6, so that leaves us in the shtuck.

Well capitalised by Salford who didn't look to need the help they were given!

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

Archived