NRL 2019 - Round 23 - Match Thread

Chee Kam try sent to bunker because it didn't seem possible without an obstruction.  TRY

The defence was so clueless you would have assumed there was an obstruction and a defender was blocked but no, they just all misread it.

Momirovski goal.  Wests 46 - 0

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bard time:

And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

73min: Aidan Guerra scores a consolation try.

Tristan Sailor's probably hoping he has a better debut match than Bradman Best.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latrell is replaced by Bill Smith. Srsly, we have Jazz Tevaga, Brayden, Kayden, Zayden and Jayden Brayley and this guy's parents come up with Bill Smith.  FFS!! put some effort in!

Just now, Sports Prophet said:

Not if west’s lose to dragons and sharks...

But the Fish are already on 24 and Broncos on 23. Dogs can only reach 24. Knights can reach 24 and Panthers and Wests can reach 26 and all have +/- about 100 points better than Dogs. The Fox Sports breakdown overlooked the fact that those results need to include some 50pt wins and losses.

Billy Smith scores a try on his Roosters debut. Converted for a 0:18 scoreline.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

39 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

But the Fish are already on 24 and Broncos on 23. Dogs can only reach 24. Knights can reach 24 and Panthers and Wests can reach 26 and all have +/- about 100 points better than Dogs. The Fox Sports breakdown overlooked the fact that those results need to include some 50pt wins and losses.

Broncos, Wests and Panthers to lose the next two, Knights to win one against Panthers in last round and 2 x Dogs wins would see them in regardless of points diff no?

Archived