Jump to content
Cumberland Sausage

Newcastle Thunder

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Hate the rec said:

I watched Sean O Loughlin the other night and he hardly runs the ball in and he's on £££££, FFMM has been an outstanding player for Town its not just the playing aspect its everything about him, he turns up for events, is great with the supporters, he trains hard and just loves the game, I am just happy the big man came to town and has tried to help out our great club, whatever happens next  with FFMM I wish him the best and would love to see him in the BW again. 

Fui and other impact players are rarely asked to do the full 80 minutes. He knew that he would have to today and paced himself accordingly. No point busting a gut early doors when you're not getting the ball on the bang. When he came into the line with momentum he did what he always does- drags defenders in in numbers and makes the holes .Just a pity we didn't have the personnel to take advantage. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, anok4u said:

He always does it, so what?

If I was paying him what hes getting I'd want him running it in for a change

Edited by ihaveatry
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

The two commentators were pants. Kept calling Marwood Bolton and were more one-eyed than the Gibson joker that commentates on Radio lamb bank. Even suggested Gordon was "hiding" on the wing to conceal an injury. He was there because we had nobody else and he gave it a good shot. 

He made a error calling marwood Bolton and held his hand up for it ONCE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ihaveatry said:

If I was paying him what hes getting I'd want him running it in for a change

I’ll lend you a stamp to write everything you know about rugby on if you’d like 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Like James Graham ? He’s set quite a few tries and chances up with that because he attracts defenders . 

He wasn't attracting players he was 5 yards off them just wanting shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

I watched Sean O Loughlin the other night and he hardly runs the ball in and he's on £££££, FFMM has been an outstanding player for Town its not just the playing aspect its everything about him, he turns up for events, is great with the supporters, he trains hard and just loves the game, I am just happy the big man came to town and has tried to help out our great club, whatever happens next  with FFMM I wish him the best and would love to see him in the BW again. 

That's coz oloughlins ######.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ihaveatry said:

If I was paying him what hes getting I'd want him running it in for a change

How much is he on?


The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

I’ll lend you a stamp to write everything you know about rugby on if you’d like 

Haha forgot more than you,ll know

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ihaveatry said:

He wasn't attracting players he was 5 yards off them just wanting shot.

It set up a try you buffoon. It was obviously a set play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ihaveatry said:

You should know hes your player,I do and hes not my player thankfully 

How much then?


The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

I’ll lend you a stamp to write everything you know about rugby on if you’d like 

You're far too generous Gilly- a pinhead would suffice!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ihaveatry said:

What for 35 minutes!!

Are you drunk? Or just hard of thinking?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We’re in a battle of wits with an unarmed man leave him to it. 

The people who’s opinion matters know and appreciate how good Fui is 

  • Like 8

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...