Jump to content
Graham

Josh Reynolds - Innocent

Recommended Posts

All charges against Josh Reynolds have been dropped by the police.

He’s both innocent and relieved after his ordeal.

The woman at the centre of the accusations, whatever her real name is, has proved to be a serial liar.

Josh has thanked everyone who both stood by him and supported him through a most difficult time in his life.

  • Like 1

498466224_SignaturePhoto50pc.png.ebf8c0b74856744d845b1ea264878482.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Graham said:

All charges against Josh Reynolds have been dropped by the police.

He’s both innocent and relieved after his ordeal.

The woman at the centre of the accusations, whatever her real name is, has proved to be a serial liar.

Josh has thanked everyone who both stood by him and supported him through a most difficult time in his life.

Did he miss any games due to this episode? The NRL did stand him down right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sports Prophet said:

Did he miss any games due to this episode? The NRL did stand him down right?

He was not subject to the no-fault stand down policy. He hasn’t missed games as far as I know. NRL didn’t stand him down they say because he provided them with lots of information. So they sort of judged the case didn’t they? 

  • Thanks 1

498466224_SignaturePhoto50pc.png.ebf8c0b74856744d845b1ea264878482.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DavidM said:

So will the same weight of investigation from the police go on her now ?

Surely she has broken laws under various names?


498466224_SignaturePhoto50pc.png.ebf8c0b74856744d845b1ea264878482.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Graham said:

He was not subject to the no-fault stand down policy. He hasn’t missed games as far as I know. NRL didn’t stand him down they say because he provided them with lots of information. So they sort of judged the case didn’t they? 

Which puts them on very shaky ground

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DoubleD said:

Which puts them on very shaky ground

That’s the way I feel about it too. Nothing against Josh, I believe his treatment by the NRL was correct in not standing him down.

The fact they judged he was okay to play is in contrast to how they have treated others. If it is no-fault stand down it should apply to all or none.

  • Like 1

498466224_SignaturePhoto50pc.png.ebf8c0b74856744d845b1ea264878482.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...