Bronson Xerri

Only explanation of any substance would be that these were post surgery which took place post season. Even the most forgiving verified story will not prevent a lengthy ban from the sport.

Its a hard lesson to learn for a 19 yo that had such a bright future. He’ll be devastated right now. 

As pointed out by another poster elsewhere on these forums this is not a shock.

There must be a reason why Australian players reach the levels of fitness they do and we can't and over many years we have had 100's of Aussie coaches here. It does raise to me huge questions as to how they reach the levels of fitness they do.

1 hour ago, lucky 7 said:

As pointed out by another poster elsewhere on these forums this is not a shock.

There must be a reason why Australian players reach the levels of fitness they do and we can't and over many years we have had 100's of Aussie coaches here. It does raise to me huge questions as to how they reach the levels of fitness they do.

If only you had seen the standard of facilities, coaching and fitness regime of most NRL clubs compared to SL clubs before you had made such an unintelligent comment.

I hope there’s not a link with him and the elements that were at work at Sharks when they as a club were found wanting in this sort of thing. I felt players at the club at that time that were involved should have had proper bans, not backdated spent ones.

I noticed he looked stronger and faster in those early games. Apparently he had a sprint race with Josh Addo-Carr and was only 0.3 s behind him.

On 27/05/2020 at 13:24, Graham said:

I hope there’s not a link with him and the elements that were at work at Sharks when they as a club were found wanting in this sort of thing. I felt players at the club at that time that were involved should have had proper bans, not backdated spent ones.

I noticed he looked stronger and faster in those early games. Apparently he had a sprint race with Josh Addo-Carr and was only 0.3 s behind him.

Xerri has looked extremely rapid since he first hit the scene.

Archived