Sun 28 Jun: NRL: Canterbury Bulldogs v Wests Tigers KO 9.30am BST (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Canterbury Bulldogs
    • Wests Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/06/20 at 09:00

Sad if "Woody" turns up at Belmore but this is a dogged but talent deficient squad and shorn of Hopoate, I do not see too many results going the dogs way in the near future

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

I hope Luke Thompson has good memories of his matches with Saints because he won't get many from his times with the Bulldog's. I think he will soon be sick & tired of putting the effort in whilst his new teammate's steal a living, and he should rid himself of the agent who has landed him at a basket case club in the first place.

1 hour ago, Clogiron said:

I hope Luke Thompson has good memories of his matches with Saints because he won't get many from his times with the Bulldog's. I think he will soon be sick & tired of putting the effort in whilst his new teammate's steal a living, and he should rid himself of the agent who has landed him at a basket case club in the first place.

When can Thompson play. 

1 hour ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

When can Thompson play. 

His two week isolation/quarantine was over this weekend I think but seeing as he hasn’t trained properly or played for months may take him a while to get up to speed. Hopefully bulldogs don’t just throw him in and give him chance to get up to speed. 

2 hours ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

When can Thompson play. 

According to the commentary on today's game they hope to get him on the field next weekend for some period of the game, desperation it seems.

I don’t know about Bulldogs 2021 but Bulldogs as of now are terrible , barely an NRL level side . They’ve struggled to score points for so long and are just an awful watch . Thompson needs to be one of a stackful of incoming .

Archived