Phil's sense of style

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lay off Phil, the Rugby Gods did not approve of his attempts to be contraversial. His win predictor (Margin -Metre IIRC) proved that technology is not reliable. Phil has had to settle for being the arbiter of sartorial elegance amongst the SKY sports crew. Given the mauling he took in debate with his fellow presenter on the SKY Sports podcast this is Phil's way of saying "Take that Carney..."

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Sky should put Baz and Tez in moleskin trousers held up with braces and coupled with collarless shirts and hobnail boots.

Some poncy London fashion designer would create a whole range out of the "Northern Look"

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Ah, you're all jealous of Phil's effortless style. None of you lot would look as at home as him on the cover of a knitting pattern, one foot on the step of a stile while you indicate something in the distance with the stem of your pipe.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

Lay off Phil, the Rugby Gods did not approve of his attempts to be contraversial. His win predictor (Margin -Metre IIRC) proved that technology is not reliable. Phil has had to settle for being the arbiter of sartorial elegance amongst the SKY sports crew. Given the mauling he took in debate with his fellow presenter on the SKY Sports podcast this is Phil's way of saying "Take that Carney..."

You are misunderstanding me Chook

I am a fan of Phil's style.... His knowing smile as he displays the latest outfit is pure TV gold

My wife thinks he is attractive too......and she clearly has exquisite taste in men

18 minutes ago, Wolford6 said:

Sky should put Baz and Tez in moleskin trousers held up with braces and coupled with collarless shirts and hobnail boots.

Some poncy London fashion designer would create a whole range out of the "Northern Look"

Yes and they should be forced to bring their pigeons on their shoulder too

Archived