NRL Match Thread Round 17

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shockingly, there's been no SBW-cam at this match.

Truly he is a titan of world sport.

Now showing Rabbits v Storm Tomorrow instead

47 minutes ago, Graham said:

Kikau is good isn't he? Such a strong player! 

Must feel like being hit by the proverbial ton of bricks when he smashes you, but he was guilty of arm waving for the Broncs second try.

• Graham changed the title to NRL Match Thread Round 17 - Friday: Knights v Sharks; Rabbitohs v Storm
2 hours ago, DavidM said:

Much improved effort from Brisbane . I don’t know , regardless of everything they’ve done I can’t see Penrith winning the comp . Maybe totally wrong again but they’re you go 

They were less convincing today than they have been. They still won though. Broncos definitely played better than for a long time especially in that first half.

Morning all! So far, a Klemmer try has been struck off by the bunker.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Morning Futtocks

Update

Just watched Ponga score an individualist try. Impressive too as it involved his usual footwork and a fair amount of strength to force himself over near the sticks.

Up until then it is as 4-4

Now it’s 8-4 Knights

Edited by Graham

Nice chip under pressure from Townsend, but Newcastle knock the ball dead.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

• Graham changed the title to NRL Match Thread Round 17 - Sunday - Cowboys v Dragons in progress